Toogie53

Camp Wannalottaplat

2,528 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, DocHolliday25 said:

Can my bonus game be Fallout Shelter please? Thank you for your help.

You bet. I added it now and should have everything up to date. ūüĎć

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Sounds good. Like I said, I'll be sure to PM you as the next one is getting going. Sorry again.

I would Love it if you could notify me too :)

Edited by Inuty
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Inuty said:

I would Love it if you could notify me too :)

 

100% sure a link will be posted in this thread when the next event goes open for sign ups. If you are subscribed to this thread you will get a notice. B)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Toogie53 sorry to be a pain, can I make a couple of swaps (Cabin #3)?

 

Want to take out Invisible, Inc, Downwell, and KH2.

 

And add Stories: Path of Destinies, Worms: Battlegrounds, and All-Star Fruit Racing. And Dark Cloud 2 is moved to my Bonus Game in KH2's place.

 

To make your life easier here is my games in the same way you formatted, so you can just copy and paste whenever you do your next lot of updates (one extra game for Cabin 3 is complete with the swap):

 

 

khcom.png S9f343c.png S894b49.png Sc9b483.png Sb73233.png S875fd0.png S81e2a5.png

          default_platinum.png                      default_platinum.png                       0%                    default_platinum.png                      default_platinum.png                    default_platinum.png                      default_platinum.png

 

S5f742a.png S229268.png Sf088ec.png S3f9573.png S135bd9.png S506da9.pngcampsign-small.png

          default_platinum.png                      default_platinum.png                     0%                     0%                      default_platinum.png                     default_platinum.png

 

For anyone wondering, I swapped some categories around btw (can see new categories in my original post, where I've been tracking my progress to date), so the above aren't direct swaps for one another.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick update from me

 

L9697d4.png

Finished the main questline yesterday, just some sidequests and a bit of grinding left for me. After this i have the three required games and my bonus game done, but i will continue to work on my list.

Edited by gernboes
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank youuu~ (¬ī‚ÄĘ ŌČ ‚ÄĘ`)ÔĹā @wolverine123¬†@eigen-space¬†@Warpedsavior¬†@Toogie53¬†for your suggestions and for giving me a better idea about some of my backlogged games! Although they didn't make it into my list of games for the event, I feel a lot more motivated to get started on Ayesha (I¬†want to play Escha & Logy¬†so bad!), Ar nosurge and Bastion some time soon.

 

As for a general status update: 

 

I managed to finish Secret of Mana - finally, with more than 40 hours on the clock. The game was a blast from the past, but the endgame grinding left a bad taste in my mouth. I had the worst luck with RNG in the best places for equip and weapon orb drops. Chests? What chests? Enemies drop chests? There are no cheeeests! 

 

Alas, on to the good things! I present my changed list for the event! 

7g3Wm6.png

 

Make Friends - Bad Apple Wars
Hang out at the Lake - Secret of Mana
Play a Sport - OlliOlli
Go Hiking - „ā§„Éľ„āĻ „āĽ„Éę„āĽ„āŅ„Āģś®ĻśĶ∑
Shoot Something - Titan Souls
Put on a Show - Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night (new)
Tell a Ghost Story - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (swap)
Get Tested - Pix the Cat
Be a Hermit - Undertale (new)
Survive - Deer God

 

Whenever you have a moment of time to spare @donut_plz,¬†can you make those changes to my list, please? Thank you & help yourself to a rewardonut, please ūüć©

 

If it helps any: 

 

Saf48e1.png Sd77a12.png S8ad261.png S5abb2f.png S236ad3.png Sa673a4.png Se109ed.png Sde07bb.png S704be3.png S3df77f.png

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you explain how do you show the images of games linked with a trophy list? @Toogie53 @Kristycism can't figure it out :(

 

Good news for LittleBigPlanet 2 i'm almost done (98% trophy progression). Just one trophy missing for collecting more prize bubbles in the Move DLC :D ... unfortunately it seems i need someone else with a move controller to get some bubbles :( but i have found someone and i hope we can do this at the weekend :)

 

Also i played a bit Rage today and finally beated an arena battle which was pretty hard compared to the rest of the game... in most combat situations i can take it slow and recover automatically :) i hope it stays that way until the very end :D  (no new trophy so far)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

@Kristycism that was quick and painless. 

haven't busted this one out in decades but...ummm..."that's what she said"...

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aze said:

I managed to finish Secret of Mana - finally, with more than 40 hours on the clock. The game was a blast from the past, but the endgame grinding left a bad taste in my mouth. I had the worst luck with RNG in the best places for equip and weapon orb drops. Chests? What chests? Enemies drop chests? There are no cheeeests! 

 

Did you also have the fun of enemy finally drops a chest, it has the orb you need and then the game crashes before you leave the room?  Had that happen once and guess which one was the last one I had to grind and I spent hours on before it finally dropped again?  Yep the one I lost due to a crash.

 

Noting pleased me more than trading that game in for some cash for a far better game, and I almost never trade games in.

 

@Toogie53 - when you get a chance can you swap 7'Scarlet for Umineko?  Same category.  I just don't think I'll be able to finish both Umineko and Sora no Kiseki the 3rd before this is over  I'll probably save Umineko for the next event instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Can you explain how do you show the images of games linked with a trophy list? can't figure it out :(

 

You paste the image in to your post, then double click it and it'll give you a pop up, where you can paste the URL you want the image to link to (in the top box). 

 

Toogie taught me that right at the start of this event! I didn't know before either! So you can thank Toogie for the knowledge, not me :P

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Can you explain how do you show the images of games linked with a trophy list? @Toogie53 @Kristycism can't figure it out :(

 

Good news for LittleBigPlanet 2 i'm almost done (98% trophy progression). Just one trophy missing for collecting more prize bubbles in the Move DLC :D ... unfortunately it seems i need someone else with a move controller to get some bubbles :( but i have found someone and i hope we can do this at the weekend :)

 

Also i played a bit Rage today and finally beated an arena battle which was pretty hard compared to the rest of the game... in most combat situations i can take it slow and recover automatically :) i hope it stays that way until the very end :D  (no new trophy so far)

When you paste an image in, double-click. You'll see some new options. I bet you figure it out from there.  

 

EDIT: I should read more. Kristy beat me this by like 35 minutes. :facepalm:

 

@ladynadiad Updated your game and new plat. 

Edited by Toogie53
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completion #4 down with Murdered Soul Suspect. Only a few times backtracking as I overlooked some collectable in the guide. Luckily it was never in an area you can never return to. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Completion #4 down with Murdered Soul Suspect. Only a few times backtracking as I overlooked some collectable in the guide. Luckily it was never in an area you can never return to. 

Oh congrats! I did that one for the last event and unexpectingly loved it.

 

And there is one area you can technically not return too, which stressed me out because I just knew I would miss something there. Luckily I didn't :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Oh congrats! I did that one for the last event and unexpectingly loved it.

 

And there is one area you can technically not return too, which stressed me out because I just knew I would miss something there. Luckily I didn't :P

 

Yah it was alot of fun and I was grateful I did not miss anything in that area either. I have to admit I did skip the demons the second time leaving an area. Since there were no more collecables I just ran by like a big chicken.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so at this point, I don't think The Witness is something I'm going to be able to tangibly finish by August 19th.  Also, I really like it and I find myself rushing it and I think I'm going to slow the pedals on it.  Soooooooooooo, with that being said, I will be swapping it out.  However, in an act of contrition, I'll be adding another category I previously didn't have, if that's alright.


Put on a Show - S601bab.png - 9%  (Stages are all centered around various types of music and you "put on a show" during boss battles)


Be a Hermit - Sf9b767.png - 1% (Not sure about the amount of puzzles, but there's definitely a pervading feeling of loneliness and isolation throughout the game)




 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh.. So I decided to hang it up this morning. I'm retiring the Toogie53 profile as a trophy hunter. I'm not going completely away. I'm planning still use Toogie53 to log in from PSNP and run events because I enjoy doing it, but I won't be participating anymore, at least not as Toogie53. I got pissed about something and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I've long regretted my giant list of unfinished games on my profile, and these events are actually a byproduct of me wanting to clean up my profile. It helped me find motivation to play somethings I've moved on from or wasn't that into because they fit a category. I wasn't making a ton of progress because I was starting just as much as I was finishing, but over time my completion percentage was rising and there was a finish line. 

 

Last night, I went to bed early with a bad headache. My youngest decided to finally check out what PS Now had to offer (she doesn't play games much). She did her usual thing and played something for 5-10 minutes then switched and played something else. Since I went to bed early, my kids stayed up almost all night. Over the course of the night, the youngest tried probably 25-30 games on PS Now. I didn't actually count them. The games wouldn't work when she logged in as herself because the PS4 she was on wasn't set as the primary console. She had permission to use PS Now as much as she wanted. She doesn't really understand trophy hunting and profiles and stuff, so she didn't think twice about switching back to my profile to play. My older daughter figured out what happened and was freaking out, because she does get it and was worried about my reaction. I had gotten mad at her earlier in the day for accidentally starting Fallout 3 on my account. Anyway, all of those games were on my profile. Some had trophies, some didn't. But it was enough... It was also compounded by the fact that all of them were tied to a subscription service that I didn't want to maintain. I made my trophies private and that's the end of Toogie53. I just couldn't make myself want to clean all of those up on top of what I already had to clean and have already cleaned up. It was like all that progress was erased overnight. It made it more practical in my brain to just start over. So that's what I'm doing. C'est le vie.

Edited by Toogie53
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Dooooooood Nooooo

Right?! I couldn't even get myself to get mad about it. I just kind of instantly was resigned to the reality of the situation. It is what it is. I'm not going anywhere though. I just want a profile that's actually mine and isn't full of mistakes and that my kids won't accidentally do stuff to. 

 

 

Edited by Toogie53
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

Ugh.. So I decided to hang it up this morning. I'm retiring the Toogie53 profile as a trophy hunter. I'm not going completely away. I'm planning still use Toogie53 to log in from PSNP and run events because I enjoy doing it, but I won't be participating anymore, at least not as Toogie53. I got pissed about something and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I've long regretted my giant list of unfinished games on my profile, and these events are actually a byproduct of me wanting to clean up my profile. It helped me find motivation to play somethings I've moved on from or wasn't that into because they fit a category. I wasn't making a ton of progress because I was starting just as much as I was finishing, but over time my completion percentage was rising and there was a finish line. 

 

Last night, I went to bed early with a bad headache. My youngest decided to finally check out what PS Now had to offer (she doesn't play games much). She did her usual thing and played something for 5-10 minutes then switched and played something else. Since I went to bed early, my kids stayed up almost all night. Over the course of the night, the youngest tried probably 25-30 games on PS Now. I didn't actually count them. The games wouldn't work when she logged in as herself because the PS4 she was on wasn't set as the primary console. She had permission to use PS Now as much as she wanted. She doesn't really understand trophy hunting and profiles and stuff, so she didn't think twice about switching back to my profile to play. My older daughter figured out what happened and was freaking out, because she does get it and was worried about my reaction. I had gotten mad at her earlier in the day for accidentally starting Fallout 3 on my account. Anyway, all of those games were on my profile. Some had trophies, some didn't. But it was enough... It was also compounded by the fact that all of them were tied to a subscription service that I didn't want to maintain. I made my trophies private and that's the end of Toogie53. I just couldn't make myself want to clean all of those up on top of what I already had to clean and have already cleaned up. It was like all that progress was erased overnight. It made it more practical in my brain to just start over. So that's what I'm doing. C'est le vie.

 

Sorry to see this iteration of you go. We will pick up the slack in Cabin #2!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

that my kids won't accidentally do stuff to.

 

They're children - they'll find a way to accidentally mess up your next account :P Unless you password protect it and make it something they'll never work out...and change it regularly just in case they do.

 

Actually how old are they? My sister used to always, ALWAYS mess up mine and my brother's save files back on the PS2/Gamecube days. Wasn't even an accident, she just thought it was funny when I went on and found my saves were gone, or she'd spent all my money in Dark Cloud buying amulets, or lost all my lives on Glover on the N64 (which, for those who haven't played it, caused file deletion once your lives were gone. Permadeath in the early stages I guess).

 

She would've been..8-10 I think? When she was even younger she still messed things up, but she didn't understand so it was fine.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.