Servers closing down August 9

DesmaBR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I am planning on getting this done and I have heard that the servers were down and than came back but were down again shortly after. So my question is am I going to be able to get this done in time and are the servers working at this moment? I see that many people have gotten some trophies a couple hours ago but I just want to make sure it is possible for a new comer to get the trophies or if there is something I will have to do ahead of time to get it to work like for example buy a digital copy instead of a physical copy or something along those lines. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.   

16 hours ago, dragon11gggg said:

So I am planning on getting this done and I have heard that the servers were down and than came back but were down again shortly after. So my question is am I going to be able to get this done in time and are the servers working at this moment? I see that many people have gotten some trophies a couple hours ago but I just want to make sure it is possible for a new comer to get the trophies or if there is something I will have to do ahead of time to get it to work like for example buy a digital copy instead of a physical copy or something along those lines. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.   

As of last night, servers were working just fine. If you find a boosting partner I think it's still doable, but you need to start asap in case there's any server error in the following days.

What's the strategy to boost this game? I'm trying to matchmake with my boosting partner, and we're not having any luck. If we just try to use regular matchmaking, we get put in different lobbies and never find each other. If we queue together, we end up in the same room, but the game never starts. How are you guys doing it?

12 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

What's the strategy to boost this game? I'm trying to matchmake with my boosting partner, and we're not having any luck. If we just try to use regular matchmaking, we get put in different lobbies and never find each other. If we queue together, we end up in the same room, but the game never starts. How are you guys doing it?

Where your pal live? e.g. I live in South America and I could never match in the same room with my friends who live in Europe.

With regular matchmaking = You CAN ONLY match with people in your region. It does not matter in which store you bought the game.

If you make party (you being leader) with your friend from Europe, and have another pal with the game living in America and he searches match, you can drag your friend from Europe and play with no problem at all.

I hope I have been clear and helpful.

Edited by JorgeSleep

12 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

With regular matchmaking = You CAN only match with people in your region. It does not matter in which store you bought the game.

If you make party (you being leader) with your friend from Europe, and have another pal with the game living in America and he searches match, you can drag your friend from Europe and play with no problem at all.

I hope I have been clear and helpful.

This is correct.

You also can boost together if both have 2 controllers. You just invite your partner and in the menu screen both add the dummies and look for a match. You will be able to play 2vs2 matches and could take turns quitting the game so the other one gains experience.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:05 PM, xBest_1989x said:

You also can boost together if both have 2 controllers. You just invite your partner and in the menu screen both add the dummies and look for a match. You will be able to play 2vs2 matches and could take turns quitting the game so the other one gains experience.

Do you know how much xp is received this way?  Is this the fastest method?

20 hours ago, xBest_1989x said:

It is. Faster than playing Deathmatch. You get around 250 prestige points and around 1K exp.

"Form Ball" mode is even better - 2 vs. 2 - connect, quit -> 1140 xp and ... 280 prestige IIRC.

Hey everyone I'm pretty sure the games servers have died again. I'm on the NA version it gets stuck on searching for a lobby. I was trying to boost it yesterday with a friend and he had the exact same problem. I'm unsure if the problem means I can't connect, There is no one in the lobby or if the servers are at this moment dead. I am going to leave a link to there twitter so that we can asked them to fixed there game so we hopefully get these trophies before its to late.

Link: https://twitter.com/DeformersGame/with_replies?lang=en