Issues Unlocking Trophies

MrAncientAlien

6 minutes ago, WalkerFlesh said:

Normal Diffuculty didn't pop for me after beating it. With it being spelled wrong, should have been a clue there was gonna be issues with some popping. Normal Size, and also Hurry Up!, (after beating easy in 6 seconds), did not pop as well. Anyone having problems with the trophies popping?

Close the app and start the game again. Try win a game on easy/small map, the trophies will pop

• Like 2

I had the same issues with the 2 themes trophies, I won more than 10 matches, but the trophies didn't pop, after that I closed the game, reopened it again, won another match and the 2 trophies popped together INSTANTLY (EU version) 

Edited by new-stirum94

Seems like all trophies can be buggy but the two theme related are worst. If a trophy doesn't unlock when it should, just restart the game and win another (easy) match. I didn't get Win Streak and 10 different themes right away, only after restarting in the NA Version even though i restarted the game after i got any trophy

Edited by Evil_Joker88

14 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Seems like all trophies can be buggy but the two theme related are worst. If a trophy doesn't unlock when it should, just restart the game and win another (easy) match. I didn't get Win Streak and 10 different themes right away, only after restarting in the NA Version even though i restarted the game after i got any trophy

I didn't know that, I just played normally always changing themes, I thought that it was glitchy like "do 5 match with different themes but you have to do many of them to unlock it." so when I restarted the game I did another match, I won and I unlocked both of them. This game trophies are really bugged

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My theory is:

It seems that whenever you will get any trophy the game glitches and will not pop anything more in this session.

So my advice is - after getting whichever trophy, just quit the game and restart it again before attempting getting next trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I just had Grand Master not unlock for me even though I earned Rocky Mode & Gigantic trophies at the same time. Figured I'd just do another and see what happens...nothing :facepalm: Finally got smart enough to look it up to see if its bugged somehow lol. I'll try restarting and hopefully that will solve the problem, since others have had luck with that.

Update: Restarting the game did fix the trophy issues for me. I went back and did a few small games to grab the other trophies and restarted after any trophy popped. The next huge, hard game I did popped Grand Master. I did have to restart once again to get the 10 theme trophy, even though I had changed themes more than 10 times and no trophies had popped since my last restart. Thanks all for sharing the easy solution :)

Edited by Dinkus83
Update

• 1 year later...

The trophies seem to be fixed, at least I was able to get them all without problems and without having to restart the game. That said, the game did glitch out on me but in a beneficial way. I had spent about two hours trying to get the Grand Master trophy with no luck, I had been able to get it without much problems earlier today in the EU version of the game but for some reason now I was really struggling. After yet another failed attempt I noticed that for some reason I was still able to click on the tiles even though the board had exploded like it does when you fail. I then wondered 'hmm... could this possibly work?' and proceeded to click all the tiles and sure enough, after a few minutes the trophy popped along with Rocky Mode and Gigantic :). I couldn't see the tiles but the sound effects still worked, I continued pressing right on the d-pad + :cross: until the sound effect of clicking a tile didn't play anymore and then I moved to the next row and so on until the trophies popped.

• 3 years later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:30 AM, Janire1911 said:

The trophies seem to be fixed, at least I was able to get them all without problems and without having to restart the game. That said, the game did glitch out on me but in a beneficial way. I had spent about two hours trying to get the Grand Master trophy with no luck, I had been able to get it without much problems earlier today in the EU version of the game but for some reason now I was really struggling. After yet another failed attempt I noticed that for some reason I was still able to click on the tiles even though the board had exploded like it does when you fail. I then wondered 'hmm... could this possibly work?' and proceeded to click all the tiles and sure enough, after a few minutes the trophy popped along with Rocky Mode and Gigantic :). I couldn't see the tiles but the sound effects still worked, I continued pressing right on the d-pad + :cross: until the sound effect of clicking a tile didn't play anymore and then I moved to the next row and so on until the trophies popped.

Does this actually work? I've been struggling with it too much

10 hours ago, modest_undue1 said:

Does this actually work? I've been struggling with it too much

It's been a long time since I played this so I don't remember the exact details but that is how I finally got the trophy so unless the game has been patched since then it should still be possible. After the board had I exploded I could still hear the sound effect of clicking a tile so using that as a guide I could 'click' on all the remaining tiles.

Edit: I now tried the trick on both the EU and NA version of the game and I couldn't replicate it so I have no idea how I did it the first time.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

It's been a long time since I played this so I don't remember the exact details but that is how I finally got the trophy so unless the game has been patched since then it should still be possible. After the board had I exploded I could still hear the sound effect of clicking a tile so using that as a guide I could 'click' on all the remaining tiles.

Edit: I now tried the trick on both the EU and NA version of the game and I couldn't replicate it so I have no idea how I did it the first time.

Ahh ok. Thanks for coming back to a 4 year old post to answer :D honestly didn't expect one