Trophies don't pop up correctly

akiytloer

First of all I played hard and huge and got "Grand Master", "Giantic" and "Rocky Mode", then I went to normal size and normal difficulty, I got both trophies. But when I played in easy and small I only got the easy trophy.

I deleted the save and started a new game and got "Tiny Size", but I beat the game in 4 seconds and the trophy "Hurry up: Finish the game under 10 second" don't popped.

Play with 5 and 10 diferent themes and win 3 in a row also don't popped.

:(

Edited by akiytloer

I tried everything and at the moment nothing works. I've got the same issues on both versions, EU and NA.

I noticed that the game don't registry the best times. Always is showing 00:00:00

Edited by akiytloer

I had some issues with the 10 seconds and three in a row. They both randomly popped after opening the game a bit later and getting less than 10 seconds again.

I also completed the game on the normal size and that didn't pop after reopening the trying again. I don't think any trophies are 100% glitched, but they certainly are buggy. 

Many of the trophies didn't pop the first time doing them for me. It usually happened after switching themes so it might have something to do with that.

I'd recommend rebooting the game after every trophy you get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's totally glitched!

I fullfilled Hard + Huge (all three), 3 in a row but do not pop.

I restarted the game many times, deleted the save file often. after many successfull atemps i was lucky to under 10 sec. trophy.

Clearly do not recommend to start this game!

• 1 month later...

The trick here is every time you complete a minefield, to close the game completely and restart the game from the dashboard.

Once you have completed a minefield, no more trophies will pop, as the game thinks you've finished and it will only pop trophies on first minefield completion. If you hit a bomb, you can carry on without having to restart the whole game.

• 6 months later...

Seems either this has been fixed, or I've been extremely lucky.

I'm just missing the Grand Master trophy, all the others have unlocked with no issues.. *touch wood*

Edited by iXanon
Grand Master unlocked fine also.. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just finished the game and all the trophies popped when they should. I did restart the game after every trophy though, except the ones that require you to complete puzzles with different backgrounds. Those I just did in a row without restarting and they too popped correctly.