Great Competitive Game

NaseemJohn

Don’t seem to be much people that are aware of this game but if you’re  into competitive multiplayer games with a bit of strategy and teamwork  then do yourself a favour and buy this game. 

Edited by NaseemJohn

Looks interesting, but I'll wait to see how much of a grind it is for the Platinum.  I saw today some Rocket League players on my friends list trying this game.  Hopefully it won't steal away the rest of the player base that Fortnite hasn't already taken.

The plat isn't too bad. Other than the trophies for leveling up, the only other annoying ones are each class based trophy and none of those are too bad except one. Now would be the time to set up a boosting session since servers aren't too crowded too.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, Dee_Battery said:

The plat isn't too bad. Other than the trophies for leveling up, the only other annoying ones are each class based trophy and none of those are too bad except one. Now would be the time to set up a boosting session since servers aren't too crowded too.

What does "Prestige Rank 1" mean?  This game has been out for almost 10 days, and I don't see a single person having achieved the "Decorated Champion" trophy.  Seems to be a tremendous grind.  

6 hours ago, Narniak said:

What does "Prestige Rank 1" mean?  This game has been out for almost 10 days, and I don't see a single person having achieved the "Decorated Champion" trophy.  Seems to be a tremendous grind.  

I wouldnt call it a tremendous grind but the prestige trophy is definitely long. I’d estimate about 70-100 hours. I’m level 10 and I’ve played for 8 hours and it takes longer to level up the more you gain ranks. Don’t know what level it takes to prestige. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/05/2018 at 1:13 AM, NaseemJohn said:

I believe if this game was given for free on ps plus it would be the next big thing. It definitely has the potential. 

Un vrai devin! This game looks nice, I could give it a try since it's going to be free. Can we play private matches to boost trophies?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

Un vrai devin! This game looks nice, I could give it a try since it's going to be free. Can we play private matches to boost trophies?

Trophies don’t unlock in private match. Only thing that requires boosting or a lot of luck is the trophy “smash” other than that everything else can be done naturally.