Help?

Rasmus32100

Kind of surprised how many people actually stuck around trying to plat this game considering how hard it is, thought this was going to be a pretty easy game to plat untill i reached death mode. Any tips on what would make death mode a bit more easier?

Well, in general every stage is luck based due random sequences, but imo there are only 4 of the stages very complicated, the others are doable.

I have to say that I didn't use youtube videos. Maybe it was just me but I noticed that when you reload the game and the new sequences are created, you have about 6 of them kinda similar, practice (mastering boost/slide help you a lot) and refreshing sequences made me beat the hard ones with no too much effort. Good luck ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rasmus32100 said:

Kind of surprised how many people actually stuck around trying to plat this game considering how hard it is, thought this was going to be a pretty easy game to plat untill i reached death mode. Any tips on what would make death mode a bit more easier?

Its luck base .. Saying that just keep playing till you get a great set up for the level all I can say! The reward is 6 platinums I believe? If you finish one :)

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

I think YouTube videos are helpful if you are having a hard time getting the rhythm down. Other than that, it's kind of luck-based.

If you get stuck on one, move on and try another. Don't get frustrated too much and take a break if you need to. These are hard. The reason why the platinum rate is so high is because you can use cross-saves to auto pop all the trophies if you did it on at least one system. Because of this, trophy hunters flock to this game which makes the percentage even higher.

• Like 1