Hitman Contracts Servers Going Down (possibly permanently)

Waddlingdan

For what what game? Are they taking out Hitman Contracts out of the store or will they turn off the servers for contracts on Hitman Absolution? 

If it is permanently I'm screwed because I want to have the whole franchise 100% and currently I don't have the time and money to buy new games

2 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Says in the link "Hitman Absolution service message"

Just saw it. How much time does it take to do all the contracts trophies? Guess I will have to buy the game full price

Edited by maiathewinners

2 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Just say it. How much time does it take to do all the contracts trophies? Guess I will have to buy the game full price

"Contract Mode trophies doesn't require a lot of time and can be earned in about an hour. Note that you need to download the Contracts Pass from PS Store to be able to access this mode." according to trophy guide on .org

20 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Maybe. In the US, you can get it used dirt cheap and a lot have it from when it was on PS+.

The problem is that in my country an used game is pretty expensive, around 20€, for that price I could buy Hitman Trilogy and Absolution on sale

1 minute ago, Kittet3 said:

Was this game given out on plus? I looked down my downloads and I found 3 other hitmans but not this one.

I guess it was given back in 2012.

The online trophies took me between 3 to 5 hours, it is better to knock them off before playing the main story.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Was this game given out on plus? I looked down my downloads and I found 3 other hitmans but not this one.

August 6, 2013 Date added

September 3, 2013 Date removed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)#cite_note-92

The online trophies took me 42minutes and use a second PSN account.

11 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I guess it was given back in 2012.

The online trophies took me between 3 to 5 hours, it is better to knock them off before playing the main story.

3 to 5 hours sounds like a thing I could do. Either way I will wait till next Tuesday to see if the game gets on sale, if it doesn't I will but the game full price and knock down the contract trophieas

P.S - If anybody wants to help or wants to but the game and get the contract trophies I already sent an email and made a post on reddit asking IO to put the game on sale before the servers shutdown if you want to support feel free to send an email or upvote the post on reddit (it is on r/Hitman)

47 minutes ago, Waddlingdan said:

The physical copy of the game itself is very cheap, I would recommend grabbing a second hand copy at a store for a couple of bucks or pounds.

When I first saw this thread I popped in to my neighborhood GameStop and got the physical copy for €5. Now I just have to start caring about the trophies, haha...

1 hour ago, rpg49ers said:

August 6, 2013 Date added

September 3, 2013 Date removed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)#cite_note-92

The online trophies took me 42minutes and use a second PSN account.

How did you handle Set for Life? Can't find dedicated trophy boosting contracts

33 minutes ago, SavageGarden2015 said:

I never wanted to play Absolution, so i don't care...

Great contribution, tfs :kiss:

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Great contribution, tfs :kiss:

You don't really need boosting contracts, just play regular ones...Most are fairly easy, especially the lower level ones. You may not meet all the criteria, but you still make good $. Even if you just get 100K per contract, you only have to do 10.

10 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

You don't need dedicated boosting contracts. I just did the ~$100k contracts that had simple win conditions (usually 1 target using a specific weapon and that's it). It only took me around 50 minutes to do all the online trophies and I found doing more of the simpler, but less rewarding contracts to be quicker than doing the complex, but higher paying ones.

A lot of the ones for the first Chinatown level are quick and simple.

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

"Contract Mode trophies doesn't require a lot of time and can be earned in about an hour. Note that you need to download the Contracts Pass from PS Store to be able to access this mode." according to trophy guide on .org

I just browsed the Psn store and i cannot find any Contract pass, all add-ons are related to suits and weapons. 

I see no season pas, contract pass or anything similar to that.

It was removed or is activate it in-game?