Sort the caching out....

I think this platinum should be around 0.30%, instead of 0.48%; we are 11 with the platinum and the "Platinum Achievers/100% Completed" says 17, so annoying...
I have no idea how it works but, it's possible an admin can manually fix this? It would be nice.

Edited by CriveL20

15 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Its the same thing with Raiden IV. 

Off-topic. Top 3 fastest are italians. 

Guess italy has stepped up in their shmup skills :)

I managed to beat Thanatos at Sine Mora at least lol.

Incidentally, thats another one thats catching by 6 people. And Nuclear Throne too ?

On 12/05/2018 at 6:34 PM, Saionji said:

I think this would be more apprioprate as a status update...

If anything it should be in the section for site issues.

I’ve noticed this never happens on a stack solely for PS4. If Vita or PS3 is tied then it almost always has an incorrect percentage. Just look at NecroDancer, VVVVVV, Cloudberry Kingdom, Nuclear Throne etc, they all have a PS3 or Vita tied list and are incorrect. But a game like I Am Bread will be correct because no one has found a way to cheat it yet. Using basic Maths, “Shenanigans” on Cloudberry should be 0.08% yet it’s displayed as 0.11%. Obviously it may be seen as a small difference when comparing to so many game owners, but it’s still a number that might as well not exist since it’s wrong. 

Edited by Dark
Was a bit harsh, edited.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Since when does complaining on your own page get things fixed? If anything it should be in the section for site issues.

ok, at first I thought the OP was complaining how hard is this plat compared to the actual rarity and that it should be more rare.

While I agree on what you said I dont see anything wrong with the rarity of Dariusburst plat or I m missing something...

3,500 owners, 17 plat achievers should be around 0.48%

13 minutes ago, Saionji said:

ok, at first I thought the OP was complaining how hard is this plat compared to the actual rarity and that it should be more rare.

While I agree on what you said I dont see anything wrong with the rarity of Dariusburst plat or I m missing something...

3,500 owners, 17 plat achievers should be around 0.48%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4101-dariusburst-chronicle-saviours

As you can see, there are actually 11 achievers, instead of 17. This is why the rarity it's wrong, because it counts more people than it should be.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CriveL20 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4101-dariusburst-chronicle-saviours

As you can see, there are actually 11 achievers, instead of 17. This is why the rarity it's wrong, because it counts more people than it should be.

I see what you mean now :)

I indeed saw this happen to a few other games as well, like Crypt of the Necrodancer already mentioned. I think it simply counts other plat achievers who were flagged, they dont appear in 100% Club but are still counted towards rarity.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Saionji said:

I see what you mean now :)

I indeed saw this happen to a few other games as well, like Crypt of the Necrodancer already mentioned. I think it simply counts other plat achievers who were flagged, they dont appear in 100% Club but are still counted towards rarity.

Well If they are flagged. Then why the heck do you count them?? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Well If they are flagged. Then why the heck do you count them?? 

My guess is its some kind of bug, funny thing is how it shows 8 plat achievers for NGS2 plus which is impossible to plat on Vita.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus

Edit. To solve this i think it would be best asking @Stevieboy or @Parker to move this topic to Site Help,Issues & Feedback subforum and hopefully @Sly Ripper can have a look at this.

Edited by Saionji

This is quite the response. Im glad its not just me that it annoys. Sure it seems petty to complain about a measly .18% or whatever. But when you worked hard on beating a game like this, you want the completion rate to be right I guess.

Edited by KaKrackle
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 14-5-2018 at 7:45 PM, KaKrackle said:

This is quite the response. Im glad its not just me that it annoys. Sure it seems petty to complain about a measly .18% or whatever. But when you worked hard on beating a game like this, you want the completion rate to be right I guess.

I've addressed this issue back in Januari and by now it still hasn't been fixed. This site is extremely broken when it comes down to statistics. ?

• Like 2

It seems to have been fixed for all my games, and it’s fixed for Darius where you originally posted too, but when I searched Crypt of the NecroDancer I noticed that was still incorrect. So it seems it’s being worked on :) 

Edited by Dark
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Dark said:

Fixed. @Floriiss will also be pleased to see his well deserved 0.04% for NecroDancer :P 

Holy shit lol they actually fixed all this. Glad its done and hopefully it doesn't happen again. Or they fix it faster.

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Dark said:

I noticed this hasn’t been fixed again since the last batch of hackers. I thought it was an automatic thing but I guess not. It’s really noticeable, especially on pinball arcade.

I saw it on a few games. I just assumed that the rarity was only recalculated when someone syncs trophies to the game, and since nobody plays the games I looked at anymore, those lists are pretty much broken forever.

Edit: Attacking Zegeta and Attacking Zegeta 2 are the games i looked at. Nobody but hackers have 100%.

Edited by Milktastrophe