Do not play ranked campagn

Hi, please don't play ranked campagn exept with your friend not random, is same of zombies nor multiplayer cause random can be hacker and ulocked all your trophy so you are flag on cheater after that, so attention to never play with random ;) 

i have the problem hopefull i not synchro my trophy i just delect my user now is good :) 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, SaltyCatRemi said:

It's weird because I've played this games multiplayer for 38 hours/ 668 matches and only with randoms but not found any hacker yet, are they rare on this one so far?

Op is referring to world at war which you didn't play unless you played it on another account. From what I heard it is hacked to oblivion.

Edited by PooPooBlast

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

What modes are these hackers usually in?

I was thinking of doing this at some point but don't want to risk the hackers. 

Is there any ways to minimise the risk of running onto hackers?

Just boost the coop trophies in a private match if you want to avoid those pesky hackers from auto pop all of your trophies. They also can unlock the DLC's trophies even when you don't have it installed, or own them. 

As far as I know, there's no way to avoid, or minimizing the risk of running onto them. So if you want to play MP, or Zombies online just for fun, better do it after you had 100% the trophies, that's what I did a couple of months ago. 

• Like 2

On 7/6/2019 at 3:49 PM, pokwey said:

Just boost the coop trophies in a private match if you want to avoid those pesky hackers from auto pop all of your trophies. They also can unlock the DLC's trophies even when you don't have it installed, or own them. 

As far as I know, there's no way to avoid, or minimizing the risk of running onto them. So if you want to play MP, or Zombies online just for fun, better do it after you had 100% the trophies, that's what I did a couple of months ago. 

Ok, so just avoid all public online in general... go for all online trophies in a group. No worries, thanks

• 1 year later...