This game SUCKS!

TheLastLion93

You can make an argument for how the new game has a lot of padding going on due to the boat sections but that’s the first time i’ve ever seen somebody praise the climbing and puzzles from the old games. If that’s what you like more power to you but i always found those to be the weakest segments in those games.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Happy said:

You can make an argument for how the new game has a lot of padding going on due to the boat sections but that’s the first time i’ve ever seen somebody praise the climbing and puzzles from the old games. If that’s what you like more power to you but i always found those to be the weakest segments in those games.

People didn't like the puzzles in the Uncharted games either, I find both series to go hand in hand in a lot of ways.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

So, do you automatically expect them to be good? I am a huge RDR fanboy but I haven't seen any gameplay footage yet and the popularity of the online mode in gta5 could have led to some weird decisions by rockstar. And for Spiderman, the QTE in one of the first videos looked really awful to be honest. 

Lol Generally Rockstar doesn’t make bad games, there’s a huge single player focus if you’ve read of the recent IGN stories. As far as the QTE in Spider-man it’s only during certain side missions and I see nothing wrong with them.

3 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Waaaayyyy too funny.

But OP, I bought the game and haven't played it yet - though I've been listening to what everybody is saying about it. If it ends up being something I can't or don't feel like platting, then I'll comfort myself with this thread.

It definitely does not suck.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Spaz said:

Did you go into this game completely blind?

I will admit I haven't found this quite as thrilling and overly satisfying and violent like the past God of War games. Namely God of War III, where they just put you right into the thick of the action and it never lets go until you kill Zeus at the end.

Just another reason why you shouldn't trust every 10/10 review and "Best Game Ever" statements professional critics like to throw out there in the media these days.

Still, it's nothing bad at all and in many ways it's enjoyable as it's own entity.

Not entirely, I saw couple of gameplay videos and thought they were okay looking. Then the reviews rolled in about a week before the game launched so I thought. Hey couldn't be that bad. The only time I bought something completely blindly was Persona 5 and it sucked me completely in to a point where I played all of Persona games.

Exactly, the game has it moments but those are so far inbetween that it bores me to tears. In the previous games you moved from epic fight to another. Games were short but action packed, God of Bore here is not.

15 hours ago, Happy said:

Not praising them but it's understandable that you can't move from one encounter to another constantly so they had to put something in between. Some puzzles are of course more interesting than others but sure as hell beats boat riding and walking around. I found Hera's Garden was pretty cool and so were the Steeds of Time.

• Like 1

Even when going for the trophies I didn't think boat riding took up too much of a part. Sometimes I'd choose to go into the boat if I was just going to another island because it was faster than going through the gateway. And I haven't played the old games yet but from what I've seen it's an improvement in a lot of ways, at least for my tastes, though obviously some people will always prefer the far out camera or the lack of open world (and I don't think the latter is too bad since this one is more of a bunch of linear areas on a large map).

I guess my criticism is mainly the same-y enemies and a lack of boss fights and interesting stuff to do post-game. But I don't think there's anything that makes the game suck in any way. 

Just a troll to see what people will say!! By all means this game does not suck ,, OK you dont think its a 10/10 fair but its no less then a 9! Its a 10/10 in my book! I beat the game and I am still playing it. Its that damn good!! The combat is soo deep I love everything about it!!!

• Like 3