Trophy Thoughts

Allready saw the online trailer of this game and it looks like a really funny game. I suspect most Trophies will come naturally while some will need some perseverance. Yes, I'm looking at that last gold Trophy. 

Die will probably be the easiest one. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Got this from trueachievements.com:

You will need to find Pandora's Box, which is a small purple chest that has a small chance of spawning every run.

The Box can be found on the right side of the environment in the canyon section of the 1st level. Once you have it, every kill will send a soul to the box, with your tally shown on the bottom left of the screen, and you obviously need to collect 666 souls.

Once you have the Box you cannot collect any other special weapon chests or you will lose it.

Now the easiest way to collect 666 souls is to abuse the King Scorpion fight. After he has fired his lasers and green blob thing he will tunnel underground and chase you while numerous small spiders spawn from the bottom of the screen.

Just avoid King and kill the little spiders, being VERY careful not to spin into another chest. Rinse and repeat until the tally hits 666 then pull left trigger and you will suicide and the achievement should pop.

This also unlocks the Lady Death character.

Note this can be done in Baby Mode but will take a wee bit longer as less small spiders spawn.

• Like 1

Per some information retrieved here and there, platinum is apparently close to impossible. The last trophy of the list (God among mortals) is such of combination of sheer luck and perfect skill that it makes Super Meat Boy’s plat look like a childish joke... Good luck to anyone who will attempt it ?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I can confirm that the trophy "God Among Mortals" is broken.

I've managed to fullfill the requirements for this trophy for a third time now. This time around I decided to save my last gameplay recording and watched everything back. In the beginning you can clearly see that all of the curses are active and from there I watched the entire run. I didn't get hit a single time and upon killing the bosses it always displayed "Perfect Kill". 

Such a shame. Not only is completing such run quite time-consuming and also pretty difficult to complete, but receiving no reward for the hard work is quite a bummer. This really caught me by surprise, considering everything in this list has just popped fine. It's really weird. I'll probably reach out to the developers of this game and will ask them if they could take a look into this. As for now I would avoid this game.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...