Corrupted Zones Glitch

Ataldeath

Yo. So I beat the game, and have completed 66.17% of the entire progression. I've been trying to do the corrupted zones, however my map does not show any new ones, just the previous 5 I've done. Do I need to start a whole new game to get the remainder of the zones, or is there a way to actually get them to show up. I've filtered the map and actually went to multiple locations where the zones should be, but nothing is there. Thanks in advanced !

I don't recall ever having an issue with those; once I was able to leave Mother's Embrace, the world map was adequately littered with all twelve.

How far are you in the main story? Perhaps a recent change where they'll only show up at certain progress points?

I swear, some of my reading comprehension, today...

If physically going to the locations they should be doesn't trigger them, the only thought I'd have is that they've already been completed, but you say otherwise.

Have you deleted the game and reinstalled it? Not your save data, of course

As an aside, have you cleared out all the cauldrons as well? That may trigger some.

Edited by Xannic

1 hour ago, Xannic said:

I don't recall ever having an issue with those; once I was able to leave Mother's Embrace, the world map was adequately littered with all twelve.

How far are you in the main story? Perhaps a recent change where they'll only show up at certain progress points?

I swear, some of my reading comprehension, today...

If physically going to the locations they should be doesn't trigger them, the only thought I'd have is that they've already been completed, but you say otherwise.

Have you deleted the game and reinstalled it? Not your save data, of course

As an aside, have you cleared out all the cauldrons as well? That may trigger some.

I haven't deleted the game and installed it again, I might give that a try. And yes, I've gotten all the tallnecks, cauldron, and now bandit camps.

It's funny, as I was going to a bandit camp, I found a corrupted zone mysteriously. Wasn't on the compass bar, just a quest activated for it out of nowhere upon entering the zone. I'm almost convinced this is a real glitch.

I just finished a New Game Plus playthrough and they only seem to show up when you get near them. i do remember in my first playthrough that they showed up as you leveled up in the game. I think when you reach the level cap 50 for the base game and 60 after the DLC that they only show up when you are near them.