ASS Trophy Thoughts

Sundr0wn_

Damn, no platinum, that's a shame. Is it even free to play?

Yeah the 100% is going to be easy and quick, providing you unlock the characters quickly enough (which I don't know).

50 community levels, you be sure there will be plenty of fast trash levels because of the trophy for uploading one.

Edited by GastNDorf

On 2018-05-14 at 7:56 AM, Soufwar said:

Really lazy that there’s no plat in this game. Lets hope the game is good arcade fun! 

You call this lazy? Really? And those bad quality games such as My Name Is Mayo, 1000 Top Rated, Slyde, The Little Adventurer in the Prairie? So they aren’t lazy because they have Platinums? Their quality doesn’t matter because of the platinum? I call it lazy easy cashgrab.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

13 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

You call this lazy? Really? And those bad quality games such as My Name Is Mayo, 1000 Top Rated, Slyde, The Little Adventurer in the Prairie? So they aren’t lazy because they have Platinums? Their quality doesn’t matter because of the platinum? I call it lazy easy cashgrab.

Woah there, i wont argue about the other ones, but My name is Mayo? My name is Mayo is neither bad quality nor lazy. It is an easy plat and it might be a stupid premise, but that's the whole point. The devs are trying out a new and creative way for storytelling through achievements. I was fascinated when i first saw the game on steam cause that was such an interesting and new concept to me. And obviously the whole 'Jar of mayo' thing is for comedic effect, which i find charming.

It probably shouldnt have been released on playstation as it fits so perfectly into the steam niche. But it get's so much hate just for being an easy plat, despite being quite creative. And the original Artwork of this at least looks actually good compared to most lazy cash grabs.

16 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Don’t talk shit about My Name Is Mayo! What are you on about? That game was brilliantly witty and funny, My Name Is Mayo is a joke and a really good one, from the price to the gameplay, it’s a statement about the trophy hunting community and Sony letting shit into the PS Store, i agree with the games you listed but My Name Is Mayo is actually a really funny game. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...