Nima021King

Nima021King's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

How did you earn them in 20 seconds though? 

IT doesn't matter when you sync them as the times will be attached to when you earned them

Nothing to dispute here I'd guess. It's pretty clear the whole Trophylist is messed up

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

How did you earn them in 20 seconds though? 

IT doesn't matter when you sync them as the times will be attached to when you earned them

Wtf you talking about 20 seconds? I've spent over 35+ hours for that game 

You can see the date of each trophy on my psn profile, Stop judging people before be certain about it

2 minutes ago, Nima021King said:

You can see the date of each trophy on my psn profile, Stop judging people before be certain about it

Stop wasting people's time.

You have like 100 plats on your accounts that have trophy times less than a minute. 

8 minutes ago, Nima021King said:

35+ hours is not what your profile says...

9 minutes ago, Nima021King said:

"You can see the date of each trophy on my psn profile" I had a quick scan and the longest plat I can see is 4 minutes...

"stop judging people before certain about it" it's not always clear but your cade seems to be clearer than water mate.

Ps that attitude will get you no where, especially against such a well respected member of the community such as the Dr. You've quite clearly got something dodgy going on with the contents of your profile.

13 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

"You can see the date of each trophy on my psn profile" I had a quick scan and the longest plat I can see is 4 minutes...

"stop judging people before certain about it" it's not always clear but your cade seems to be clearer than water mate.

Ps that attitude will get you no where, especially against such a well respected member of the community such as the Dr. You've quite clearly got something dodgy going on with the contents of your profile.

I can understand some people being upset when they're flagged wrongfully and taking it out on people who post on their dispute especially if the person is being witch-hunted for that game, but that's not the case here because the profile is very clearly full of cheated time stamps. I will say that it doesn't matter what people think about you on this website as there will always be some disagreements and no member should be held in higher esteem than others, it's equally as wrong to disrespect a member of this website regardless of whether they have 10 posts or 10,000 posts on the forum. Either way, now that the dispute was completely removed by this guy, @MMDE & @grimydawg I think it's time you close the dispute. 

Edited by Sergen

21 minutes ago, Sergen said:

if the person is being witch-hunted

There's no witch hunt.

And these flags won't be lifted as they are all CFW vita stuff.