Nolan North Receives an Award from BAFTA.

Nexuds121

Why would he not deserve an award? He is clearly one of the best voice actors in the industry, countless memorable roles and fantastic game series. I mean, he of all people definitely deserves an award for his hard work.

I can see why people think he doesn't deserve one considering the characters he usually plays are either very similar which can be boring or simply one note, but personally, I think he does a great job and deserves one.

49 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

Apart from me. There's quite a few people who doesn't like to see Nolan receiving an award.

There are quite a few people who think that the Earth is flat, too. 

You may not like Nolan or the characters he plays, but he is regarded as one of the best voice actors in the industry and I'd say there are far more people who think he deserves an award than those who think he doesn't. 

Parker

• Like 3

I don't even know why people bother making these type of threads anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I wont go and create a topic saying that 'Cheeseburguers are unhealthy'. It would have been much easier to create this thread evolving around the news rather than simply saying what you don't like.

Edited by Roster60
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Parker said:

There are quite a few people who think that the Earth is flat, too. 

You may not like Nolan or the characters he plays, but he is regarded as one of the best voice actors in the industry and I'd say there are far more people who think he deserves an award than those who think he doesn't. 

Parker

Say what you want Parker. I stand by on what i'm saying that's just it.

2 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Like I said. He doesn't deserve an award that's all.

2 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

If he doesn't deserve the award, who does?

Why don't you answer sir bee then? You keep presenting an argument against Nolan North, yet won't provide another person more deserving of the award. Are you sure you don't just have a personal grudge against him, regardless of his talent?

43 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Why don't you answer sir bee then? You keep presenting an argument against Nolan North, yet won't provide another person more deserving of the award. Are you sure you don't just have a personal grudge against him, regardless of his talent?

Oh no. Nothing like that. His talented skills are good. But, to soon for a guy like Nolan North to receive an award this year, he still needs to improve a little more on new games. If you wanna know who's my pick, it's Troy Baker.

3 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Oh no. Nothing like that. His talented skills are good. But, to soon for a guy like Nolan North to receive an award this year, he still needs to improve a little more on new games. If you wanna know who's my pick, it's Troy Baker.

Too soon? He's been at it longer and has more voice acting credits (by a mile) than Troy Baker. Wanna try again? Lol.

• Like 1