Pristine Victory trophy

WailGuetta

• 1 month later...
On 15 May 2018 at 6:03 AM, WailGuetta said:

Why the hell this trophy is in the ps3 version again? 1f61e.png

Do u own the game? I need somebody to gift a item to and to also knock out the two friendly season trophies and yes the draft trophy is a joke, considering it isn't present on the ps4 version? Just another way for EA to make money also the servers are terrible 1st time I started it yesterday the connection cut out 7 times and that's only after I started counting. But if you could help with them trophies even the gift one I'd be happy to return the favour with help on Fifa or any other game.

19 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Do u own the game? I need somebody to gift a item to and to also knock out the two friendly season trophies and yes the draft trophy is a joke, considering it isn't present on the ps4 version? Just another way for EA to make money also the servers are terrible 1st time I started it yesterday the connection cut out 7 times and that's only after I started counting. But if you could help with them trophies even the gift one I'd be happy to return the favour with help on Fifa or any other game.

I can help You with some trophies, my PSN is: Hellscythe___

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hellscythe___ said:

I can help You with some trophies, my PSN is: Hellscythe___

Thanks bro just need the 2 friendlys which you can quit out of after 5 minutes on the Fifa clock 3 times each season, and just need a friend to gift a item to, would be a massive help and I would return the favour with a game you may need help with thanks buddy I'll add you tomorow ?