Trophy Thoughts?

ferryjan

Really easy:

10/12 trophies can be done in less than 30 minutes (trophy related anyway):

Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBWLv9QSvA

11/12 - "Old is New" - 'Complete the original 2012 demo'.

I found the guide for the demo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqQL0x8SmOA

which lasts 11 mins, so it gives us ~45 mins 12/12 plat in theory.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

For a game that was made with such care and love, I am glad they decided to have a platinum in the first place. This is great news and I hope it sells well because we need these games that are quality, accessible and really good! 

• Like 3

I would not say a easy platinum .. cause in 30 mins if you are watching a guide you cant mess up! And if you do mess up im sure you dont have room to make up the time! So, its more on remembering the guide! So, I hope you can pause the game and it wont start up the time .. Maybe someone can give us some info on this ....

Edited by Titanomachy_75

37 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I would not say a easy platinum .. cause in 30 mins if you are watching a guide you cant mess up! And if you do mess up im sure you dont have room to make up the time! So, its more on remembering the guide! So, I hope you can pause the game and it wont start up the time .. Maybe someone can give us some info on this ....

In the video linked aboce I think it will be rather easy to follow it 1:1.

Ayway, you can always follow speedrun guide, so even if you will have to pause the game from time to time and even if time then still counts, I think you shouldn't have problems with getting this trophy since you will have a lot of spare time :D. Just wondering how the controlls set up will be on PS4, since that could be a bit tricky.

Edited by Smashero

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

In the video linked aboce I think it will be rather easy to follow it 1:1.

Ayway, you can always follow speedrun guide, so even if you will have to pause the game from time to time and even if time then still counts, I think you shouldn't have problems with getting this trophy since you will have a lot of spare time :D. Just wondering how the controlls set up will be on PS4, since that could be a bit tricky.

Indeed , I always have a problem when looking at a video for a speed run cause I dont want to mess up so, I look at the same spot like 4 to 5 times lol and 30 mins seems like a task or not and the controls will be a issue if they are bad! But if you played it please pass the info around im sure most hunters here will be happy to hear;)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

6 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Indeed , I always have a problem when looking at a video for a speed run cause I dont want to mess up so, I look at the same spot like 4 to 5 times lol and 30 mins seems like a task or not and the controls will be a issue if they are bad! But if you played it please pass the info around im sure most hunters here will be happy to hear;)

Will buy it right after release and will let you know ;).

The controls aren't too bad. The only trophies I'm having issues with are Dexterity and But Why? - This is understandable, but how do we know what counts as a move and what doesn't? Also I believe pausing the game doesn't stop the timer either. Also, how do we know when the timer actually begins?

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

The controls aren't too bad. The only trophies I'm having issues with are Dexterity and But Why? - This is understandable, but how do we know what counts as a move and what doesn't? Also I believe pausing the game doesn't stop the timer either. Also, how do we know when the timer actually begins?

Sadly, there is no way to check the time you are playing. However, I believe that pausing the game stops the timer. I am more than sure I spent 40 minutes on my run without exiting to the dashboard and got "But Why", just paused the game few times and did one 5 mins break.

Edited by ginko765

1 hour ago, ginko765 said:

Sadly, there is no way to check the time you are playing. However, I believe that pausing the game stops the timer. I am more than sure I spent 40 minutes on my run without exiting to the dashboard and got "But Why", just paused the game few times and did one 5 mins break.

The pause manu is the menu containing the chapter select and options I presume? Cos tbh, it didn't feel like a pause menu to me.

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

The pause manu is the menu containing the chapter select and options I presume? Cos tbh, it didn't feel like a pause menu to me.

Yes, I was referring to that menu. I am quite sure the timer stops when you enter it.