Help! My Game Keeps on Crashing!

Mace_Suzuki_3820

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know your situation but betting that you have the main char set as Grim Reaper? This is the most common reason for the game crashing. You can get away with it but you can't spam the one attack without getting the crash starting on a frequent basis. Keep your taskmaster (Suzaku) in the party and use her for the last move of the turn. This should abate the crashing.  Makes a couple of the speed runs a bit tight but not unmanageable. 

Apologies if if I am misinterpreting your situation. I went through a lot of crashes due to this, even when being careful about it, doing one attack at a time.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks. I was able to attempt Yamatoga with Kanata (Grim Reaper), Suzaku (Taskmaster), Ren (Frost Mage), and Mayura (Storm Mage).

However, when I "beat" Yamatoga, his health them reset itself and he gained it again. And again. And Again. I turned it off. I'll attempt it again... eventually.

What moves do you recommend I have Suzaku use? (I just want the boss to go be quicker)

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 10:15 AM, Mace_Suzuki_3820 said:

Ok, thanks. I was able to attempt Yamatoga with Kanata (Grim Reaper), Suzaku (Taskmaster), Ren (Frost Mage), and Mayura (Storm Mage).

However, when I "beat" Yamatoga, his health them reset itself and he gained it again. And again. And Again. I turned it off. I'll attempt it again... eventually.

What moves do you recommend I have Suzaku use? (I just want the boss to go be quicker)

For Yamatoga, make sure to kill all his parts before attacking the body.  Once all of them are gone he won't regen anymore.  So before you attack his body wiggle around the left stick and make sure there is nothing left you can target.  If there is, kill that first.

No specific move is needed for Suzaku, just use whatever uses the least amount of AP.  That will also be fast, which will be a benefit when you take on the speedruns because all you want is something to break up the Grim Reaper moves because the game crashes when the Grim Reaper goes last and has gone 5 or more times.  It won't crash if the Grim Reaper goes 5 or more times and isn't the last move though.  So your taskmaster is good to be the final move because chances are good you'll have enough AP left for at least one move for her.