Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Georgous_Girl_89

Georgous_Girl_89's Dispute

15 posts in this topic

You have to post the reasons given for each flag on your dispute if you want a clear response. It’s also not really a dispute if you are only responding like that without mentioning why you think you should be unflagged. 

Easy:

Fifa 11:

Good Form achieved on 08th of May 2018 when the servers are closed since... >5 years (it is an online trophy).

Will look for more.

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Easy:

Fifa 11:

Good Form achieved on 08th of May 2018 when the servers are closed since... >5 years (it is an online trophy).

Platinum earned +4 weeks, 2 hours, 39 minutes after last trophy.

Will look for more.

I’m on my phone right now but also putting the url to their profile on web.archive.org and looking at April 10th, 2018 shows that their first trophy was 5 years ago on Bioshock Infinite, but looking at their profile now their first trophy is for FIFA 11. 

I would rather say that you have messed up really badly with CFW, that's why you have so many missing timestamps in random places.

Edited by Smashero

@Georgous_Girl_89, instead of responding generically to everybody on this thread, look at the red box on your profile and see the games that are flagged. Next to each flagged game is a reason given by the person who reported you, you need to post all those reasons for each game into the thread and if you don’t do that then you’re going to make your dispute take a lot longer to be resolved. 

Edited by Sergen

Can be closed :P.

Edited by Smashero

39 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I guess before this gets closed I’ll mention that I was in a mutual Facebook group with her and one of my friends called them out for hacking games because they posted one of these hacked games to show off with. When my friend did do that the people on the post responded saying “you do a game that’s above 1/10 these days and people are gonna accuse you of hacking lol”. White knights defending the georgeous girl :) but karma got them eventually. 

Is she truly gorgeous, though? Asking for a friend

3 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Is she truly gorgeous, though? Asking for a friend

🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I guess before this gets closed I’ll mention that I was in a mutual Facebook group with her and one of my friends called them out for hacking games because they posted one of these hacked games to show off with. When my friend did do that the people on the post responded saying “you do a game that’s above 1/10 these days and people are gonna accuse you of hacking lol”. White knights defending the georgeous girl :) but karma got them eventually. 

Yep, i knew her profile was a mess of a CFW but couldn`t do anything about it as missing timestamps were all over the place. 

I was notified about this account back in March actually. :P 

The FIFA 11 flag, I did that one, and it was basically this person messing up the timestamps. They had earned an unobtainable trophy after the date it went unobtainable. Was kinda hard to guess the trophy was an online trophy, so I guess that's why they messed it up.

Anyway, closing this now.