Anybody else hooked?

GraniteSnake

It’s been a very long time since a game’s multiplayer section has engrossed me as much as Fortnite has.

For me, trophy hunting and general gaming has taken a huge step back in favour of long nights battling it out with friends to try to get that ‘Victory Royale’. Squads/Duos is where the game really shines; you get great satisfaction from winning a hard fought game with a few of your friends. I even ended up buying the Battle Pass, and now have challenges to work towards which has helped in keeping the experience fresh. Nearly 1000 games in, and I still feel like I’m only a pretty average player.

Anyone else on here enjoying/half addicted to the Battle Royale mode? I can see myself playing this for many months to come ?

• Like 2

I had a similar mindset to you when I started out, but I eventually found myself less and less interested in playing the game frequently, especially after earning a couple wins. Now I only play through challenges for skins and I'll jump in for events like the Thanos event. Tried playing it with friends and we dropped it and went back to Siege real quick.

6 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Nah. I hate the fact that when you shoot at someone they’ll most likely just build walls instead of shooting back at you. 5/10 too many walls.

Hahaha, this is true. I played on release and no one built till the end. Now its just spam walls. It was definitely fun but after playing around 140hrs it became boring, wins don't give me enjoyment and the guns are random af.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’m addicted. It’s one of the funnest games I’ve ever played. Never been into competive multi player shooters at all either. There’s no feeling like getting W the first time. Especially after not thinking it’s possible because there are a ton of very very good players. Theres a lot of room to improve your game and always feels like you can get better. I do prefer solos because you can approach more freely, but squading up with friends is awesome too. We’ll see how long the fun lasts, but it’s going to be a while at least . 

Edited by entonces55