Warning: Game Breaking Bug, Back Up Your Save When You Reach Acropolis

Kristycism

There's a section near the end of the game which requires use of the teleport ability to progress, but there's a bug where the teleport won't catch on any of the spots, making progression (and completion) impossible.  Closing and re-entering the game doesn't work, nor does deleting the game and reinstalling, once this bug happens.

On my first attempt, this happened to me and I had to start the game again.  Second time it worked fine.  No idea what causes it, but back up your save when you reach Acropolis to be on the safe side.  Otherwise you might need to replay the entire game to get back to that spot.

On my first attempt, I did the left (Minotaur) room first and it didn't work. Second attempt I did the right hand room (Leviathan) first and the Minotaur worked fine. Not sure if that's what causes the issue, but might be worth doing the right hand room first just in case.

Edited by Kristycism
  • Like 1

Really? Noone else on PSN has got the last trophy so I assumed that's where the bug was for everyone

How did you get past the room with no floor that you have to teleport through? None of the teleport spots are working for me (and others)?

EDIT: Actually looks like someone has it now. But weird that everyone else has been stuck there

EDIT AGAIN: Played through the whole game again to that point, and did the right hand room first, and when I entered the left hand room the teleport was working fine.

Edited by Kristycism
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Really? Noone else on PSN has got the last trophy so I assumed that's where the bug was for everyone

How did you get past the room with no floor that you have to teleport through? None of the teleport spots are working for me (and others)?

EDIT: Actually looks like someone has it now. But weird that everyone else has been stuck there

EDIT AGAIN: Played through the whole game again to that point, and did the right hand room first, and when I entered the left hand room the teleport was working fine.

So it can be done in 3-4h, no missable trophies and the difficulty is? 2/10? ;).

44 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So it can be done in 3-4h, no missable trophies and the difficulty is? 2/10? ;).

Can be done in about 2 1/2 hours since it's very linear, but yeah, very easy.  There are a couple of frustrating parts at the end, but all very easy. Bosses are predictable and only take a few hits (well like 4-5 rounds of hitting weak points) each to kill.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 5/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, Kristycism said:

Can be done in about 2 1/2 hours since it's very linear, but yeah, very easy.  There are a couple of frustrating parts at the end, but all very easy. Bosses are predictable and only take a few hits (well like 4-5 rounds of hitting weak points) each to kill.

I have MAJOR problems with this game which is ridiculous because this game has been up for 2-3 years and the devs don't care enough to fix it. After the first minotaur fight,there is an area where there is a statue that you need to use your clon for it not to hit you and some stone stairs. In my game the statue is not there at all which prevents me from moving forward. I have contacted the devs on facebook but no answer. My advice -- Do not buy this game.