Far Cry 3 Classic Edition

Klart

6 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Can confirm there is a trophy list, minus all COOP trophies!

6 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

There is a trophy list, it’s just not synced with the servers yet. I’ve earned a few trophies already and I can see the list locally.

I started the game and got no trophy list, are you 100% accurate that these are PS4 trophies?

Just now, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I've popped a few so far, I think PSN is having a few issues, hence them not showing up

Thank you for sharing, I will stream this game later on today so I was curious about the trophies hehe.

Trophys are popping for me already for 13 hours. 

It's just invisible on the trophy servers still. The same they do for big games before launch to not spoiler anybody.

Still I don't understand why it's still invisible cause it's out now everywhere in the world.

On 16/05/2018 at 6:00 PM, Klart said:

I just found out that some of my PS3 Ubisoft Club challenges I completed years ago now mention  ‘Far Cry 3 Classic Edition’. Quite strange. I hope this doesnt mean we wont get a new Trophy list...

Its a new list.  Identical, except it removes the 6 co-op trophies and "Let the Trials Begin" (i.e. anything with an online component).    

Just bought the season pass 5mins ago and was able to download this so not an early access thing.

Is there an issue earning trophies before ‘release’ I’m sure I read someone playing Detroit early had to re-earn the trophies? Guess I’ll find out soon enough!

27 minutes ago, InfraRedPS said:

Just bought the season pass 5mins ago and was able to download this so not an early access thing.

It is an early access thing. You bought the season pass, so you got early access. The game releases June 26th.

28 minutes ago, InfraRedPS said:

Is there an issue earning trophies before ‘release’ I’m sure I read someone playing Detroit early had to re-earn the trophies? Guess I’ll find out soon enough!

No, you don't have to re-earn them. I once got a game a week before release and trophies were saved on the system. They just won't appear on your profile yet but they will as soon as the list is uploaded to the PlayStation Network servers.

19 hours ago, InfraRedPS said:

Like someone said and i can confirm the trophy list exists because after the error i clicked on the second option to see the saved trophies on ps4 and appeared the list with everything regularized( time,date and image). we will probably have to wait until the official launch on 26th june for everyone to appear the list here in the site, as well as the synchronization

On May 17, 2018 at 5:00 AM, Klart said:

I just found out that some of my PS3 Ubisoft Club challenges I completed years ago now mention  ‘Far Cry 3 Classic Edition’. Quite strange. I hope this doesnt mean we wont get a new Trophy list...

Unfortunately for you. We have a new trophy list. I check in with my friend just now and he said there's no online trophies.

19 hours ago, Nimera said:

Like someone said and i can confirm the trophy list exists because after the error i clicked on the second option to see the saved trophies on ps4 and appeared the list with everything regularized( time,date and image). we will probably have to wait until the official launch on 26th june for everyone to appear the list here in the site, as well as the synchronization

That I did.