ZR1Zoomer

Currently Glitched Trophies

5 posts in this topic

Erik's Journal 3 is currently unobtainable. I get no prompt to pick it up in his cabin. This is why the all collectibles and read all texts trophies are at 0%. Also open all doors trophy seems to be glitched. I know I got them all. This trophy is also at 0%. Hopefully a patch is in the works. I messaged the game facebook page. More info will be posted as I find out.

34 minutes ago, ZR1Zoomer said:

Erik's Journal 3 is currently unobtainable. I get no prompt to pick it up in his cabin. This is why the all collectibles and read all texts trophies are at 0%. Also open all doors trophy seems to be glitched. I know I got them all. This trophy is also at 0%. Hopefully a patch is in the works. I messaged the game facebook page. More info will be posted as I find out.

Thats good to know ... I will wait and see if they patch it up :)

I kind of thought the all door trophies was glitched it felt like I've gotten them all, but couldn't tell if I was just missing one or two somewhere off in another path or something.

14 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

I kind of thought the all door trophies was glitched it felt like I've gotten them all, but couldn't tell if I was just missing one or two somewhere off in another path or something.

I heard back from the teams facebook page. Both trophies are indeed glitched. The team responsible is working on a fix. If the door trophy becomes too much of a hassle they may just remove it all together. So now we just sit and wait for the patch. 

Any more word on these trophies. I'm interested in the game and was going to pick it up today but not if it has glitched trophies