Vita > PS4 Preparation

It won't be long before I plat the Vita version, but for some time now I've been 'preparing' for the eventual transfer to PS4 version as I'd like to plat that game sometime in future as I surprisingly enough had enjoyed the original version. Now, I'm aware that the damage modifier for OSS chain have been removed in PS4 version so it's likely no longer possible to kill HNMs and UHQ bosses with one OSS chain- something I've gotten used to in Vita. :awesome:

So I'm currently at level 180-ish, will eventually hit 199 by grinding floors 100+ of Concealed Floors, figured out how to farm Concealed Floors Arena boss for 100% upgrade gems. Have Hollow Fragment, every bit of HNM drops, Infinity Ankh, and Crimson Gauntlet. I also plan to equip each and every heroine with UHQ weapon drops (why not? :lol: ), and have more col than I could possibly spend. Gonna max out strength upgrades for +4 Ragnarok and SSE sword (once I beat UHQ final boss). Is there anything else I should do to make things easier in long run on PS4, or am I just over-preparing at this point?