sub quest list

I'm in the process of making a trophy guide for this game. Most people who platinumed the game used various Japanese forums/posts of the game, from decoration drop areas to sub quest stuff, but there isn't a definitive side quest list out there yet (to my knowledge). 

If it means anything, I'm 99% sure that you don't need to complete every side quest, just a specific hand full. If it's possible, I'll create a comprehensive list of every side quest and their details if one doesn't surface by the time I finish the guide. Otherwise, I'll just list the necessary ones.

Edited by ManaFear
  • Like 2

On 5/17/2018 at 6:20 AM, ManaFear said:

I'm in the process of making a trophy guide for this game. Most people who platinumed the game used various Japanese forums/posts of the game, from decoration drop areas to sub quest stuff, but there isn't a definitive side quest list out there yet (to my knowledge). 

If it means anything, I'm 99% sure that you don't need to complete every side quest, just a specific hand full. If it's possible, I'll create a comprehensive list of every side quest and their details if one doesn't surface by the time I finish the guide. Otherwise, I'll just list the necessary ones.

Thanks for making the guide, how long till you complete it do you think?

Edited by sephirothdude

@ManaFear

hmmm a decoration list would also be of value if you has the time to make one. Since it seems certain bosses drop a decoration it seems and certain stages as well. Eg the rose boss drops a mandragora deco. That boss spawns in lessor mimosa but also in other lessor dung it seems.

And i think you are right, you don't need to clear all the subquests. However i ended up clearing as much as i can since it was the only way to help me keep track of what i need to do so i don't need to run to an old area.

Hmm some other things to help with your trophy guide.

Jasminka and Constanze is the winning combo for Laundry King.

With episode trophies you have to finish the game and save a victory data. One you load that data, you will be taken back to the chamber before you fight the final story boss. Also the requirement for the character episode quests will be unlocked in your event list. It is generally completing a certain quests with them as leader against the final boss. After the credits roll you will get the episode. For Example Constanze involves the Amanda group boredom quest, two monster movie quest and a wild hunt quest.

While you can skip the credits, the game will give you a creative way to waste your time instead of watching the credits....it's cute but i would of preferred skipping the credits.

Some of the required episode trophy quests require alot of grinding. One of Akko's episode quest requirement is to complete the 100 pollux coin quest. Another with Sucy is to get 44 clovers, so if you have any tips for faster farming, it would be invaluable to your guide.

Update:

After finishing the game and getting a Platinum, you have to complete all quests, there is no way around it. I don't think it is possible to skip quests.

Edited by Pincey
added new info