Premiere Event Info and Speculation

linkdevivo

Hey guysl Thought i'd create this thread so we can come together and have a place to talk about all the info that gets released tomorrow. Also would be cool to spark some rumor and speculation ahead of tomorrow's emabrgo lift.

What do you guys think is gonna get announced? All I really want is the hardcore youtubers to come out happy. Don't really care about the mainstream media but youtubers like Cynical, HMK or Bizkit047 (that are all invited) really know what these games are about and what makes them special. I hope combat is as solid as KH2, and nowhere near as floaty as 0.2

Edited by linkdevivo

That what i saw till today was closer to 0.2 than 2 but i won't say anything bad until i see or play it.

I try to avoid any information about the game, i don't wanna know every level befor the game is released ^^

i will that nearly every new level is a surprise :D

i know a few levels.....i hope the gameplay is in this levels (if they show some)

and i'm looking forward for a release date ?

23 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

I hope combat is as solid as KH2, and nowhere near as floaty as 0.2

My one and only concern. From what I've seen so far they are adding a lot of gameplay mechanics from previous games, I'm not sure how that's going to pan out.

Edited by Xel

New gameplay video is out and wow that keyblade is going through lots of transformations. And hearing the titan fight music gave me a big nostalgia. The only thing im not liking is how the walls are being highlighted or something indicating its a wall run, its really bugging me.