PS4 Profile Games Played List not updating!

CousoSixFour

• 1 month later...

The list gets updated when you gain a trophy. The game will be pushed to top of the list. Also, if you start a new game it should appear on the list right away.

Right now the Profile Games List is completely broken. It’s impossible to get it fixed, not on our end.

Edited by mvpeast

2 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

How does it normally update? When you pop a trophy or when you complete the game? In other words my game is on the list, it just isn’t bringing it to the top like it should.

Games with 0% updated normally before this bug.

sOVeZP6.png?1

Edited by Aexuz

13 minutes ago, VoidVictory said:

I am a little confused by what you meant.

Before this  issue games with 0% were updated without any problem to my list of games. Last week I earned trophies for 2 games but there are still not showing in my profile.

3 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

Yes, I see what you mean 0% games showed up as well to my understanding before, in fact, you could delete the trophy set but not the game from your list right?

The Games List is completely broken under Profile. It may never be fixed.

Let’s think of it this way.. PS3 and Vita games don’t show up in PS4 Games List so when PS5 comes out PS4 games may not show up too.. I am just going to focus on “Trophy List” because it still works and will always work. It’s very annoying not to be able to see the games in Profile but there’s nothing we can do about it. This issue started as far back as 2013 and nothing was done from Sony’s side.

Time to ignore Games List in Profile and only care about Trophy List..

1 hour ago, mvpeast said:

The Games List is completely broken under Profile. It may never be fixed.

Let’s think of it this way.. PS3 and Vita games don’t show up in PS4 Games List so when PS5 comes out PS4 games may not show up too.. I am just going to focus on “Trophy List” because it still works and will always work. It’s very annoying not to be able to see the games in Profile but there’s nothing we can do about it. This issue started as far back as 2013 and nothing was done from Sony’s side.

Time to ignore Games List in Profile and only care about Trophy List..

The games list was a recently added feature wasn’t it? I don’t remember it being around in 2013. I haven’t had any issues until the past few days. What makes you so hopeless?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

The games list was a recently added feature wasn’t it? I don’t remember it being around in 2013. I haven’t had any issues until the past few days. What makes you so hopeless?

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/My-Account-Support/Games-list-not-updating-on-profile/td-p/25206444 (June 2017)

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4/PS4-games-list-not-updating-on-Profile/td-p/25266918 (August 2017)

That’s back in 2017. If I find more I let you know. It’s never fixed. It’s simply not PSN’s priority and do you think they will care if people have bugged games list? I highly doubt it.

7 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

My game list just froze recently too. Maybe i hit a cap....

I know someone with 233+ games on my friend list. I got stuck at 184 games. It’s a bug we can’t fix. There’s nothing we can do about it

Edited by mvpeast

I don’t know man. Everyone’s privacy settings went crazy with hidden games and they fixed that. This is possible as well. As for it being a priority, Sony addresses issues when people complain. If you don’t complain to them and make an issue, they simply either don’t know about it or they believe we don’t care enough to call and therefore it is low priority.

1 hour ago, VoidVictory said:

I don’t know man. Everyone’s privacy settings went crazy with hidden games and they fixed that. This is possible as well. As for it being a priority, Sony addresses issues when people complain. If you don’t complain to them and make an issue, they simply either don’t know about it or they believe we don’t care enough to call and therefore it is low priority.

Well let’s wait and see