PS4 Profile Games Played List not updating!

CousoSixFour

Having the same issue aswell unfortunately, as mentioned above its a minor issue but wish it gets solved soon. Also another thing that's odd for me is some of my games on profile is being re arranged in random orders of time I got them not in recently played or latest trophy time etc.. 

Last time round the what's new was glitching out for me and now this ??

• Like 1

Not sure if this is what people are talking about but my own PS4 profile doesn't update the latest games played. As in, the actual PS4 dashboard profile under Games. Maybe it's related to Sony's servers? Because my PSNProfiles has been updating, as does my PSN trophy counts...

3 hours ago, easterkeke said:

Not sure if this is what people are talking about but my own PS4 profile doesn't update the latest games played. As in, the actual PS4 dashboard profile under Games. Maybe it's related to Sony's servers? Because my PSNProfiles has been updating, as does my PSN trophy counts...

Yup, that's what people are talking about. Latest game played doesen't update (not on top) and games you play for the first time won't show up. 

• Like 1

Good to know I’m not the only one affected by this. It’s not the strangest issue I’ve had with PSN, but it’s still rather bothersome. I rather like seeing those icons for PS4 software on my profile :D Good thing there is nothing halting any game or trophy progress. Knowing Sony, it’ll take them a while before they get off their soy asses and do something about this. Hard to say how this issue surfaced in the first place. Either it’s the network itself or some type of virus that’s spread to several accounts.

Noticed this issue crop up on 5th December after having completed Steins gate went on to finish One night stand and start two more games none of which show up on the games list under my ps4 profile page.

Everything is right with the trophy count,(not sure of number of games played)and it all displays correctly on the ps4 mobile app and psnprofiles.

Have already contacted sony hope they sort things out soon.

Started having this problem myself starting December 6th, contacted sony support they made me do 2 safe mode options, restore default settings then rebuild database and it didn't work, then i was told to delete the entire User from the system which didn't fix anything and made me have to redownload ALL my games and lost all my save files cause cloud storage and and flash drive wasn't enough space to back up 3TB of saved data THEN i was told that "not all games and trophies are tracked the same" and went on to list monster hunter, COD MW Remastered are some of the games that dont get tracked but i know thats all BS i've seen plenty of other players with those games listed on there profile. I was given a case # to check the status of the problem which ended up being invalid and was told that they couldn't fix the problem so they pushed it over to a different branch of sony technicians and escalated the problem as a "non-resolve issue" a couple hours went by the system update 7.01 dropped and still didn't fix the problem. I dont understand how this all worked fine up until 3-4 days ago, sony definitely done something on there end for this to be a problem now. I just tried contacting support again and apparently i can't because i've come back "to soon" to call or try chat support and 48-72 hours so it looks like sony will be losing an advent customer but thats good for me cause instead of 60$+ a year to play certain games online i can save myself 40$ by going to Nintendo Switch Online for 20$ a year, end of rant lol.

If you don't bring this problem to Sonys attention here: https://support.playstation.com/PreChatEnglishForm?endpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.playstation.com%2Fapex%2FLiveAgentChat%3Flanguage%3D%26org_id%3D00Di0000000H5ef%26deployment_id%3D572i00000002cba%26sid%3D8261a774-b8a4-43e3-80ef-6091e72bd8ce%23deployment_id%3D572i00000002cba%26org_id%3D00Di0000000H5ef%26button_id%3D573i00000002ftp%26session_id%3D8261a774-b8a4-43e3-80ef-6091e72bd8ce#!/contact-us they'll never fix it more people need to make them aware of this for them to take action.

DestroyYourLife.png

Edited by DestroyYourLife
Added chat support link
  • Like 1

Honestly really surprised this isn't solved by now. I'm just glad it isn't anything more major, though that being said, it likely would have been resolved by now if it was. Sony likely don't really see this as a priority since it doesn't really affect anything other than what games appear on your and other people's profiles. And as others have said, it's not like it's accurate anyway, I've seen soundtracks in people's "games" on their profiles before. Though it's still annoying nonetheless.

Can also confirm that update 7.01 didn't do anything for it.

1 hour ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Honestly really surprised this isn't solved by now. I'm just glad it isn't anything more major, though that being said, it likely would have been resolved by now if it was. Sony likely don't really see this as a priority since it doesn't really affect anything other than what games appear on your and other people's profiles. And as others have said, it's not like it's accurate anyway, I've seen soundtracks in people's "games" on their profiles before. Though it's still annoying nonetheless.

Can also confirm that update 7.01 didn't do anything for it.

This has NEVER been a problem for me until December 6th

Literally just made an account on here just now because I'm also experiencing this problem. I know it's not a massive problem but it's really annoying to me :( At first I thought it was just me so I tried everything to fix it. Restored licenses, activated as primary ps4, signed out of psn, restarted my Ps4 a bunch of times, etc. Eventually I saw the new system software update so did that thinking it would finally be fixed... But nope, still not working. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this though. It's annoying that I'm working my arse off on assassins creed oddessy but not even seeing my achievements on my profile. 

4 hours ago, CuteCannibal said:

Literally just made an account on here just now because I'm also experiencing this problem. I know it's not a massive problem but it's really annoying to me :( At first I thought it was just me so I tried everything to fix it. Restored licenses, activated as primary ps4, signed out of psn, restarted my Ps4 a bunch of times, etc. Eventually I saw the new system software update so did that thinking it would finally be fixed... But nope, still not working. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this though. It's annoying that I'm working my arse off on assassins creed oddessy but not even seeing my achievements on my profile. 

This has happened several times. I would recommend calling and messaging Sony. Every time it has been resolved it took a few phone calls and messages to make it a known issue.

16 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

This has happened several times. I would recommend calling and messaging Sony. Every time it has been resolved it took a few phone calls and messages to make it a known issue.

I have tried text and phone support they had no idea what the "game list" was an kept referring to it as the trophy list when thats clearly not whats wrong or even what was mentioned

36 minutes ago, DestroyYourLife said:

I have tried text and phone support they had no idea what the "game list" was an kept referring to it as the trophy list when thats clearly not whats wrong or even what was mentioned

you can say profile where there is media, friends and games. They'll understand

7 hours ago, DestroyYourLife said:

I did, i even sent the text support an image of what we're all talking about and was told they'll have "specialized technicians" look into it

Keep at it. I am. All of the work you are doing does matter despite what you may think. If you inconvenience a company enough change does occur. I have seen it happen specifically with this issue.