DLC trophies' rarity is now based on who owns the DLC

Sly Ripper

This system does nothing but detract from the system, as there are big mistakes, which buys a DLC usually get 100%, look for Mushroom Wars: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/314-Mushroom-Wars

You tell me to get the trophy Master is easier to play 100 games offline??, you're drunk or what?

There is no trophy there with 100% rarity...

There is no trophy there with 100% rarity...

This trophy:

Vanquisher

Complete Campaign Mode

is rarer than:

Master

Become a Master

How can that be?, to get the trophy MASTER, it takes two weeks to Boosting, months without boosting.

The trophy VANQUISHER it takes a few hours to get it.

PD: "Instead of spending your time on things like this, you should put all those who were once in the list of cheaters back where they belong"

PD2: "if you want to make a list of all the cheeters and trophies Hacking"

Edited by WDS777
  • Like 1

I support this, because basically it's the same as if someone doesn't have the game. I mean, it's a content, and a trophy that is included as part of that content. If someone doesn't own the content, it can't affect the global % of rarity, the same way as if someone doesn't own a game, it doesn't affect. By doing that, it's the authentic % among the owners.

But I do understand (and also agree with) some of your posts, there can be particular cases in which no trophies have been earned... although, isn't that odd?

Anyway, I'm happy upon reading this, specially considering my five rarest trophies belong to DLCs.

Yes, I know.

• Like 1

Well, I like the idea, but the Trophy Advisor is bugged. It advises to earn DLC trophies first, bacause they are obviously more common (among the owners of DLC).

I think that's where the filter will come in to remove the DLC you don't own from the trophy advisor. Read the original post again, it's at the bottom :)

• Like 1

From 82 ultra rares down to 64 ^^ Tbh I thought it would be a lot worse than that but it seems that games with DLC trophies from before they were packaged separately are not affected, such as Mirror's Edge, Dante's Inferno.

Well I think it's better this way to have an accurate picture how hard the dlc trophies actually are. *edit*

Edited by lporiginalg

I like the idea, and really I doubt there's other way to implement it.

And now I see why about 100 of my ultra rare moved to uncommon..

But I have 2 questions:

1 - Will this affect the total completion (for each game, and overall)?

2 - Will this affect the total number of unearned trophies that's displayed in the profile?

I think those 2 shouldn't be affected, but would like a confirmation.

Also as a side note, some games DLC isn't separated from the original trophies, not sure if that's a technical problem, or if they where overlooked in the past, one of the games in question is Dragon Age: Origins.

• Like 1