Who´s the Best Spouse Candidate?

RinkuKulkan

Who´s the Best Spouse Candidate? - Follow Up Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. As a Follow Up for my last post, here´s a Poll to find the best Spouse in Skyrim. (Or at least the best looking).

• Mjoll The Lioness
    • Ysolda
    • Aela The Huntress
    • Camilla Valerius
    • Brelyna Maryon
    • Lydia
    • Other (Comment Who)

I´m ready to go for the marriage trophy and I´m looking for the most rewarding / less annoying candidate. Many Skyrim Forums tend to prefer Ysolda or Mjoll the Lioness. So I was wandering what the PSN community prefered.

Edited by Rinku_Starth

9 minutes ago, Roster60 said:

I personally prefer Aela

I second that ^ '

I think she has the best female armor in the base game (just visually). Might be a small point but then again, we are talking about marrying an NPC.

• Like 1

@Rinku_Starth you should make a poll, but as a khajiit archerer I’m a definite Aela the Huntress. 

You can’t beat a Skyrim wedding, nothing like Ghorbash, J’zargo, Kharjo and Uthgerd tearing up the room with Parthanuux casually clipping through the cell. 

Did I forget to mention the Ebon- wait, surely he couldn’t.... right? Must’ve been Sheograth ;P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roster60 said:

I personally prefer Aela, followed by Ysolda sometimes.

I was thinking on marrying her aswell, but now I prefer her as a Companion; specially since you can commit crime infront of her and she won´t say anything. 

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

In all seriousness, I'd go for Mjoll! She's a merchant who sells swords and what not. 

I didn´t know that. That´s a point in her favor.

1 hour ago, Waddlingdan said:

@Rinku_Starth you should make a poll

Not a bad idea

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rinku_Starth said:

I was thinking on marrying her aswell, but now I prefer her as a Companion; specially since you can commit crime infront of her and she won´t say anything. 

I didn´t know that. That´s a point in her favor.

Not a bad idea

I chose her because she was a very good companion, so I decided to marry her too. She's great at being both, but I decided to marry her too beause I didn't want a NPC to just stay in a house and do nothing forever, so I prefer the ones who can actually be by your side when you're exploring and doing quests.

16 hours ago, Roster60 said:

...but I decided to marry her too beause I didn't want a NPC to just stay in a house and do nothing forever, so I prefer the ones who can actually be by your side when you're exploring and doing quests.

I would rather have my spouse at home so I can benefit from the 100 gold a day perk and being able to trade with your spouse. That way I can have Aela with me at all times while my wife is at home making money.

Altough I've heard about people who marry Companions, sell stuff to them and then take the gold from their inventory.

Edited by Rinku_Starth

47 minutes ago, Rinku_Starth said:

I would rather have my spouse at home so I can benefit from the 100 gold a day perk and being able to trade with your spouse. That way I can have Aela with me at all times while my wife is at home making money.

Altough I've heard about people who marry Companions, sell stuff to them and then take the gold from their inventory.

Forgot to mention that Mjoll gives you gold every now and then from her merch. The max she gives is about 700. Though if you frequently ask her, she gives like 100 or so

I switch between marrying Aela and that Argonian you find in the well (Darkeethus?).

My number one pick would be Serana but I think you need mods to marry her which disable trophies (I might be wrong, it’s been a while).

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...