E3 2018!

skinner49

I have noticed a few games have been delayed here and there, so I'm hoping that they show more of those games at their respective conferences. And also some new Indie titles, there has been a lot of titles as of recently, but nothing that called too big of an attention like Firewatch, Little Nightmares, What Remains of Edith Finch, etc.

is this is a real whos knows loo at the link https://imgur.com/a/A7IZRU0

According to this list... World of Warcraft PS4 Edition, Diablo 4, Last of Us 2, Bloodborne 2, Heavy Rain 2, Borderlands 3, No Man's Sky 2, Life is Strange 3, Final Fantasy Tactics 2, Nier Automata 2, Watch Dogs 3, The Division 2, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind HD, Fallout: El Paso, Just Cause 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 1, Final Fantasy 8 Remake, Dragon Age 4

Edited by DAVEHUDSON

46 minutes ago, DAVEHUDSON said:

According to this list... World of Warcraft PS4 Edition, Diablo 4, Last of Us 2, Bloodborne 2, Heavy Rain 2, Borderlands 3, No Man's Sky 2, Life is Strange 3, Final Fantasy Tactics 2, Nier Automata 2, Watch Dogs 3, The Division 2, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind HD, Fallout: El Paso, Just Cause 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 1, Final Fantasy 8 Remake, Dragon Age 4

If that's a real leaked memo, then this list would be awesome, though I highly doubt it's all coming in the next year.  If it dd...best year ever.  I'm most excited for Last of Us 2 and Borderlands 3 (hoping they don't fuck up either of these), though there's plenty of other games on that list I'd love to play.

I'm least excited for the FF VII remake.  When I first heard the announcement, nothing pleased me more.  I didn't know how I was gonna make it the years I knew it would take to hit shelves.  Since then everything I've seen is just one disappointment after another.  I'm 100% convinced that it'll be shit.  I'd be more excited for a fruit ninja port at this point.  Everything about this remake wreaks of corporate greed, typical industry bs, and out of control ego.  I'd love for them to prove me wrong, but as you can see, I highly doubt they will.  It's too bad, really.  They could have slapped a fresh coat of paint on an old classic and i'd have paid top dollar for it, and I don't buy anything new... hell I don't even buy on sale anymore, I wait for it to basically be free.  Oh well...

57 minutes ago, DAVEHUDSON said:

World of Warcraft on the PS4 would be pretty cool and heck, if that were a thing, I would probably play a bit more of it again (have not played that in years in general).  But I suppose we shall see in regards to what would be shown and what wont.

I for one would like to see another Spyro Trilogy trailer, hopefully a proper gameplay trailer, maybe a demo of the first area of the first game, just to see just how well the game will actually play.

Borderlands 3 would be awesome. Played every game in the series and was never disappointed. Hoping we see more information on Cyberpunk 2077. Would be nice to see something on Dragon Age 4 but with Anthem in the works, I'm not sure if they will have anything this year.

2 hours ago, DAVEHUDSON said:

That list seems way to good to be true but hopefully its legit.

Only reason i think its fake is because no mans sky is in it xD after all the hate and comments (i didnt play it) i don't think they would risk it again

I want to see what Cyberpunk 2077 looks like.

As for announcements I want a new SSX that's like the first three in the series, a new Wave Race (or Wave Race 64 HD) and more Switch ports of Wii U games that I have missed out on, like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Super Mario 3D World.

Plus a few surprises would be great.

The leak list is 100% fake I can tell. can't even spell "The Last of Us" correct, it is The Last of Us Part 2 , not Last of Us 2 and even without "the" it's very common mistake spelling of this game in general. It's very serious to get the name absolutely correct in the script. Ubisoft is going to have VR title present too but clearly whoever make this fake list isn't know much VR title or completely forget. and i think No man sky can't be in Sony Press Conference now plus Nier Automata will not get a direct sequel with 2, it will be more like Nier XXXX instead. Microsoft isn't get exclusive deal with RDR2, sony does. etc. I can go on with what's wrong.

Edited by FielVeredus

Got to be honest. i played hundreds of hours of destiny including the new one. they are not going to do anther dlc till September. and that title seems screwed as it is.  in this "email" all these titles seem so off. just wait till E3 an don't get your hopes up

5 hours ago, DAVEHUDSON said:

I know it's not related, but I clicked on your link and kept going down the page. Found a chick next to her painting and a link to the video of her painting it. Thought this was pretty impressive. Figured I'd share with the class.

Some of the stuff in that list, by the way, was impressive. Bloodborne 2 definitely caught my eye.