E3 2018!

skinner49

• The Last of Us 2 - Gameplay trailer and more information regarding the story.
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: GAMEPLAY PLEASE !!
  • Marvels Spiderman - don't really know what more we need to see, but Im sure we will.
  • Battlefield V - I was surprisingly impressed by COD's reveal this year (Battle Royale mode) so im expecting something pretty big from Battlefield.

Meh, I don't know if I will watch E3 this year. I haven't heard anything that catches my interest as of yet. But then again I haven't been playing games within the last few weeks. I've been losing motivation to play games, which is very sad.

All I can ask for is more RPG/JRPGs for the PS4 (and maybe more for the Vita, but I highly doubt that since everyone focuses on the PS4 now).

I didn't expect much of Nintendo on E3 last year but their presentation was amazing. Definitely watching again this year. Going in with zero expectations, that seems the best way to not get disappointed because they always bring something that nobody was expecting and they don't bring something everybody was expecting.

I'll watch Sony's too, I hope they have some new exclusive title we don't know about yet because all the upcoming games are a mere "yeah, someday" for me. Only real news last year was the Shadow Of The Colossus remake, and unfortunately I had just bought and played the PS3 version at that time.

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2018/5/22/17379880/ps4-life-cycle-ending-psn-psvr

"Kodera said first-party titles are a major component of Sony’s software strategy going forward, with plans that include “franchising successful IPs and refreshing existing IPs” in addition to creating original games, reports Mochizuki."

Let's hope some of those titles will get revealed.

Edited by Cthulhu

11 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Meh, I don't know if I will watch E3 this year. I haven't heard anything that catches my interest as of yet. But then again I haven't been playing games within the last few weeks. I've been losing motivation to play games, which is very sad.

All I can ask for is more RPG/JRPGs for the PS4 (and maybe more for the Vita, but I highly doubt that since everyone focuses on the PS4 now).

Have you considered getting a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo Switch? Both have great exclusive JRPGs if those are what you are after.

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I'm waiting for HITMAN Season 2 news and to see what Hitman: Sniper Assassin is. Hoping they shed some light on those in this year's E3.

44 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Really excited for DMCV reveal at Sony's conference, and finding out what the FromSoftware game is.

Other stuff is just icing on the cake.

It is 100% not Bloodborne 2. It's something else.

I guess a lot of people expect both, Bloodborne 2 and Shadows die twice, like me. There is never enough for good things.