(Rumor) Possible leak of a Fallout 3 Anniversary edition.

snakebit10

16 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I hope this is true fallout 3 is one of my all time favorite games. But I wish they would do it in vr instead like skyrim vr now that would be amazing.

I'd consider it if they did this. Otherwise, I'd pass. I've never had much luck with these games. I've encountered several glitches for both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV. 

27 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I am interested in a PS4 Version but they should do a lot of bux fixing if they go from the PS3 Version :P 

If it's real it will almost definitely be based on the PC version. Porting from PS3 is already difficult enough even for games that aren't a buggy mess.

I’d consider doing this again after how much I enjoyed it, though I first should really get to playing new Vegas.

i’d love to see the first 2 games ported, since they were a lot different 

Never thought the game was especially good. It's fun to play for sure but it's actually not that great of a game imo, so no, I'd pass.

However, If there's ever a remaster of New Vegas I'd be down for that. Btw is New Vegas in XBox One's Backward Compatibility Program?

EDIT: It is! Awesome, so I'd even pass on a hypothetical rematster of that.

J

Edited by Stardew Shelly

That would be cool if it were true.

I'd definitely look it up. I never played the DLCs for Fallout 3.

But if if it gets the same treatment as Skyrim Special Edition, I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

I don't think that the graphical upgrade was worth a repurchase and it still suffered from the same bugs and glitches as before.

26 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’m in!

That’s a game that actually justifies a remake pretty well - considering the original is brilliant, but very flawed technically.

Do you mean technical in like graphical and game engine-wise or more in the likes of gameplay mechanics?

Because I don't think they'd do an actual remake. I think it will be the usual resolution and framerate-bump and maybe a few graphical tweaks.

J

Edited by Stardew Shelly