..i hate this game

Fubuki

It's a matter of perspective. I would agree AC2 is one of the best games in the AC series. You have to consider the game before it, AC. That game was truly had a blank slate character with obvious repetition missions through the roof. I can only remember the assassinations in that game because of how different they were compared to everything else. Playing AC then going to AC2, you can see just how much the developer learned and improved on the series in both game mechanics and lore. You won't really get that insight by just playing AC2.

Although, the AC games may not be to your liking which is fine as well. I used to be a big AC fan up until AC3 (due to story and character choices that I could not agree with).

• Like 4

This game made you mad and you want to unleash your frustration by posting this so that you can find some people to agree with you and make you a bit happier well then i am afraid you won't find many if you found any coz this game is really popular and i am one of them who love this game 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

This game made you mad and you want to unleash your frustration by posting this so that you can find some people to agree with you and make you a bit happier well then i am afraid you won't find many if you found any coz this game is really popular and i am one of them who love this game 

I know that. That's why many of my friends told me to buy it. I think its because I had high expectations for it and that's what disappointed  me so much. 

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

Are you wanting a congratulations on having an opinion that nobody cares about? 

You cared enough to reply.

Aren't you the same guy who got mad at me when I said Last Of Us is overrated? LMAO c'mon dude. Why are you so defensive about video games? 

Just now, The Titan said:

You cared enough to reply.

Aren't you the same guy who got mad at me when I said Last Of Us is overrated? LMAO c'mon dude. Why are you so defensive about video games? 

Not defensive about anything you just make these ridiculous posts begging for someone to agree with your extremely unpopular opinions. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Titan said:

. But this game is not my cup of tea.

It's just your opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. But apparently there some toxic gamers on the Internet who will give you crap on your opinion. I personally enjoy AC2 but then again there are games that are well rated that i didn't enjoy like Persona 5. 

In some perspective I do understand why the thread starter react this way because there's this AC I think from pc or mobile that I can't stand to play so henceforth I didn't play any AC anymore but I will not react the same way because there are people who will definitely got offended especially those big fan like my cousin. We almost have different taste when it comes in gaming but we respect each other",

21 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Not defensive about anything you just make these ridiculous posts begging for someone to agree with your extremely unpopular opinions. 

At what point did I ever want anyone to agree with me? Let alone "begging"

You should have started with AC1. That had the "Horrible controls, dull graphics, flat plot, repetitive gameplay and boring open world." you were talking about.

After this, AC2 is the most wonderful thing in the world :)

Sure, it is a bit outdated now, but I still remember loving it when I played it a few years after it's original release.

Requiescat in pace.

• Like 1

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

If you aren't hoping to find someone to agree with you on this then what was the point of making a stupid thread?

Because it relates to this game and I felt like I should share it. Clearly it worked, since it's gotten quite a few replies. Well, about 3 of them are from you. 

I imagine the controls are outdated now as those improved throughout the series. Personally, I liked the story and setting, so if you're not into that then it can be hard to enjoy it. Especially after AC1 it felt like a huge improvement in terms of mixing things up, as AC1 followed the exact same format for every target until the game ends.

• Like 2

if there is ever a series named assassins creed it is because of ac2, there are very small number of games that improve its predecessor in every conceivable way and create a solid series as ac2.. 

story, music, SETTING, characters, emotion, gameplay, exploration,etc. are all perfect.. ac2 is the base of all the series, most important entry.. i really have serious difficulty why you @The Titanthought like this.. 

but i dont understand why other people react to it so harsh.. no one has to approve a game which almost everyone cherishes.

Though i wonder too how the OP came to this conclusion ☺️

aand as a reminder of some nice but distant moments... 

• Like 2

@Darpiom I learned to do "Ezio's Family" on guitar and both it and the Black Flag theme are among the very few game soundtracks I actually have on my regular folder on the USB I use for driving music. The game indeed has some amazing tunes, and it's definitely true that AC II improved on the first game in many huge ways.

Making a public post about the Ezio series and being negative is just asking for troubles?. But who cares I complain about things in games all the time in my status posts just to clear my heart out.

Ontopic; I agree about everything you posted. I forced myself to plat this game no matter what and I disliked most of it.

But before I get a bunch of hate this is just my points of critism and I respect everyone else there opinion so tell me why YOU like this game so much.

Ezio: I just dont like him as a person. Imo he's a just smooth f*ckboy(Yes I know he lost his family and thats a sad moment).. Though I do compare him with persons like Bayak(origins) and Jacob(Syndicate) Who are just simple guys who dont care much and just want to kill stuff.

Graphics: It's an old game so it's not really fair to complain about this. I've recently played all God of War games on Ps now with narrow connection which made an old game look even worse when being streamed from sony?. I always say Gameplay > Graphics.

Gameplay: Talking about gameplay I actually trigged and raged many many and a loooootttt playing this game. Just those old AC game controls where he randomly jumps off buildings, doesnt do what I want and so forth made this game very annoying. Like OP posted Uncharted is also an old game and those controls are much smoother.

Combat: Simple block and slap afterwards combo's. It's old but it works. I'm neutral on this as it's not fair to compare this to newer games. The series are so old they just keep coming up with new stuff.

Collectables: I 100% stuff so I dont care much about a trillion collectables and I just deal with it. But comparing shitty controls+no map for the feathers made this game an absolute asshole for doing so.

Music/Sound: Nothing wrong with this. I actually liked it :)