..i hate this game

Fubuki

On 5/17/2018 at 9:21 PM, The Titan said:

Sooooo my friends love Assassin's Creed and told me to start playing it. I was never in to it but I heard AC2 was an easy platinum and it was the best in the series. I bought it for 15 bucks at best buy and I was immediately turned off after 4 hours of playing it. That was in 2016. Now it's 2018 and my opinion hasn't changed. Horrible controls, dull graphics, flat plot, repetitive gameplay and boring open world. The game is so boring that I couldn't even finish the game. Terrible game in my opinion. I don't see how anyone enjoyed this game. For 2009, it's okay but when I look at Uncharted 2 which has way better gameplay, story, graphics etc. It's no wonder I never got into this series. If anyone wants to prove me wrong and call me a moron go ahead. But this game is not my cup of tea.

I actually agree w you...friends recommended the 1st assasins creed thank god it had no trophies so wasnt forced to play ??? ....hope the newest assasin creed odessy is different..starting that one end of this year...hopefully i like that 1.

Edited by delfierro006
  • Like 1

I've got a weird love hate thing for Assassin's Creed.

Played AC 2 and enjoyed, loved Unity but hated Syndicate.

I think that with such vast stories covering numerous times in history there's always going to be a big difference in opinions.

Some people really like Odyssey and Origins but those timelines don't really interest me, however I've got high hopes for Valhalla with its viking setting which again some people might not enjoy. 

I would recommend picking one from a setting you like the sound of rather than choosing a game based on everyones overall opinion. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2018 at 9:44 AM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Rather than walk the idiot would always run instead

You press X to fast walk, also hire some courtesans by pressing triangle near them and lead them to the entrance of the courtyard to distract the guards there [ lock on with L1 and press triangle again to distract when the game prompts you ] to where you need to murder that S.O.B traitor Uberto, for killing your father, your two brothers, for having your mother raped/or sexually assaulted [ by his guards ]making her go into a catatonic state and your grieving sister, Claudia. 

The controls are not shit, your just shit at implementing them @I need more BIOSHOCK  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the series has come a long way since this game as has the parkour/climbing elements ie Alexios is far smoother and more efficient at climbing than Ezio was, because the technology and engine is different than from 2009.

I am sure the games are not to everyones liking, but personally I loved this first story of Ezio, but I love all the Creed series [ even the first one ] and yes it may look bland and dated by today's standards.  At least it hasn't got that 100% sync constraint stuff that came with the series after that and was dropped after Syndicate.  They had constraints in Ghost of Tsushima too but, it didn't punish you for not getting them and make you lose out on a Platinum for doing so.

Edited by alexandra-jane09