What game should be my 200th Platinum?

Matto_lsi

I don't create a lot of new topics here, yet this is my second one this week, lol.  The title says it all.  I'm currently at 192 plats and working on Death of the Outsider (though I put it on hold for a few days) for 193.  At the rate I normally get through games, I'll be playing number 200 within the next 2 months.  So I pose this question, to you, the community, what should be my 200th plat?

I know some people have very specific goals for a milestone like this.  Some like to make fun of themselves by playing awesomely terrible games at each hundred milestone *cough*Mayus*cough*, but I'd prefer something a little different.  For instance, my plat for 100 was Trine 2, and the plat was called 'Trine 2 Hard', which I thought was hilarious.  I guess it pokes a little fun at me, and it's not necessarily a difficult plat, but it's not 1000 Top Rated either :)

Anyway, below is a short-ish list of the games I currently have in my backlog or have access to (not sure if all the plats for these are still available), though please feel free to submit a suggestion of your own.  I might be able to track down a copy if it looks interesting.  I'm holding off on listing all the PS3 disc games I could borrow from friends because my drive is currently busted, so there's a lot more PS3 possibilities.  If one of those ends up being lucky #200, then I guess I'll have to fix the drive, haha.

(Since there's more than just a few games to consider, I decided against a poll, it'd take too long to scroll past.)

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Back to the Future 30th anni. (PS4)

Batman (TTG, PS3 or PS4)

Batman: Arkham city (PS3)

Batman: Enemy Within (TTG)

Beyond Two Souls (PS4)

Darksiders

Darksiders 2 (PS3 or PS4)

Dead Island Riptide

FF XIII

FF XIII-2

Game of Thrones (Atlus)

Game of Thrones (TTG, PS4)

God of War (PS4)

Goosebumps

GT6

Horizon Zero Dawn

Just Cause 2

Kingdoms of Amalur

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3)

Mafia 3

Guardians of the Galaxy (TTG)

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Metro Redux (PS4)

Metro Last Light Redux (PS4)

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2

Payday: The Heist

Prototype 2 (PS3)

Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Riptide GP2

Shadow of the Colossus (PS3 or PS4)

Tales from the Borderlands (TTG, PS4)

The Cursed Crusade

The Walking Dead (TTG, PS4)

The Walking Dead A New Frontier (TTG)

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Splinter Cell HD

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow HD

Until Dawn

Yakuza 4

Thanks everyone!

I did Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 as my 100th platinum because the name of the platinum was "The Ultimate" and because I'm not a frequent trophy hunter, 100 platinums would likely be my ultimate milestone. Since I've seen the list you've put in your spoiler, I guess from there you could choose Payday: The Heist because the platinum name is "OVERKILL" and you could consider going as far as getting 200 platinums as being just that hahaha. 

• Like 1

I'd get FF XIII as well. Not because I think it's the best and the proudest, but because it is a plat from an earlier era of trophy and it was a pretty big deal for the PS3 at the time. Then again I would make almost any half-legit game as a milestone, since I don't think I'd stop/start in the middle of things because of a number.

10 minutes ago, mecharobot said:

I'd get FF XIII as well. Not because I think it's the best and the proudest, but because it is a plat from an earlier era of trophy and it was a pretty big deal for the PS3 at the time. Then again I would make almost any half-legit game as a milestone, since I don't think I'd stop/start in the middle of things because of a number.

FF13 is one of the worst entries in the main series, by quite a lot. It's just less and worse than the previous titles.

I made mine Barbie.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

FF13 is one of the worst entries in the main series, by quite a lot. It's just less and worse than the previous titles.

I'm just picking from the list. TC didn't ask for the most enjoyable gaming experience and I'm not going to claim my choice is one. I still like the trophy, though. Or more precisely I like a lot of older PS3 plats, maybe because I don't have that many of them. It's possible others don't feel the same, that's just my reason for picking it (and platting it myself).

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

I did Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 as my 100th platinum because the name of the platinum was "The Ultimate" and because I'm not a frequent trophy hunter, 100 platinums would likely be my ultimate milestone. Since I've seen the list you've put in your spoiler, I guess from there you could choose Payday: The Heist because the platinum name is "OVERKILL" and you could consider going as far as getting 200 platinums as being just that hahaha. 

Payday: The Heist for this exact reason. It fits perfectly with your "Trine too hard" milestone.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I see a lot of repeat suggestions, so I'll definitely hold those in the highest consideration.  I do kinda like that overkill plat in Payday, lol.  I loved Payday 2, but the 4-player trophies were a pain in the ass, so I've been putting Payday on the back burner just cause my understanding is it's even harder.  If I do make that #200, I'll have to get some people together ahead of time to knock those out.  Luckily I have this one digitally, so I don't have to fix my drive to play it, lol.  Yakuza 4 also looks promising, and I hear it's easier than Yakuza 3 (thank god).  Those batting cages man... in the end I had the most trouble with the easy ones after beating the hardest ones, haha.  Much to consider... thanks everyone!