Golden Goddess

Holy crap is this trophy the worst one in this game.  

Does anybody know where to find plans that include all 6 processor units (or at least Core)?  Most of the processor plans I have don't include those. 

I'm trying to find what quest or where I might be able to find one for Noire or Vert (preferably Vert since I have more than enough material for her).  I only have them for Neptune, Nepgear, and Uzume.  

This is the last trophy I need for the plat and I've cleared pretty much everything with no luck as far these plans.  

I had this problem as I couldn't find a plan with a core for Blanc, turns out it was locked behind levelling public relations at Lowee. So I would check public relations in the town for whoever you need the plan for.

This trophy is on par with the card trophy from the first game lol.

Edit: Also all the processor units don't have to be from the same plan, just as long as they are ultra rare.

Edited by stupot00

4 hours ago, shiral_rsatu said:

Now I have:

• Noire
    • Black Plan
    • Fire Dragon Plan
    • Lastation Plan
  • Vert
    • Green Plan
    • Wind Dragon Plan
    • Leanbox Plan

with all items for processors.

Can't remember where I found it. Probably from treasure boxes or quest rewards.

Any chance you could double check your quests? Cuz I have most quests completed, but none of those are rewards, same with Colisseum.   

4 hours ago, stupot00 said:

I had this problem as I couldn't find a plan with a core for Blanc, turns out it was locked behind levelling public relations at Lowee. So I would check public relations in the town for whoever you need the plan for.

This trophy is on par with the card trophy from the first game lol.

Edit: Also all the processor units don't have to be from the same plan, just as long as they are ultra rare.

Yeah, this trophy right down there with the VII Card Trophy, the RB1 Credit Trophy, and the HDNoire Lily Rank Trophies, ugh. 

I'll check it when I get home, thanks for the tip.  

Edit: 

You were right, had to upgrade Public Relations in Leanbox to max and got the Leanbox plan, which includes a Core Processor. 

I got incredibly lucky! Got all 5 golden parts needed in less than 20 minutes! 

This trophy wasn't as bad as I feared.  Thanks for all the help, everyone! 

Edited by DeadlySilence

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I recommend the Dragon and Magic rush in the colliseum. The enemies drop only processors and you get at least one u rare processor most of the time, it's also really quick and far less annoying than trying to craft them. And lastly, you get generic processors which can be used either by all cpus or all candidates, which makes it easier to get a complete set.

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 2:59 AM, Isaac1364 said:

Personally I recommend the Dragon and Magic rush in the colliseum. The enemies drop only processors and you get at least one u rare processor most of the time, it's also really quick and far less annoying than trying to craft them. And lastly, you get generic processors which can be used either by all cpus or all candidates, which makes it easier to get a complete set.

This is a more reliable method. The rare drop rate is higher this way. It can drop 2 Ultra Rare processor every fight and there are processors that can be equipped by everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/4/2018 at 1:59 PM, Isaac1364 said:

May I ask how this is unlocked?

I have not spent much time in the Rush, and also didn't see anything saying how online.

That's one of the few trophies I have left.

Edit:

Oh, now that all the Rank challenges are cleared, there it is...

Edited by shrap