EU Weekend Sale (18th May - 22nd May)

dermarx

I have a question I would like to see resolved.

Let's say I bought Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition on my UK account and now I plan to buy the DLC from my country store (Portugal). 

Theorically they are part of the same region, I checked both stores about this particular DLC and they have the same code "CUSA00433" so it should work if I play the game on my Portuguese account with the corresponding DLC right?

Edited by wickenex

46 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Every time I see the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane collection on sale it feels like the price is going up compared to the previous sale :hmm: .

Probably because it's about to release on other platforms full price. Maybe Sony or Activision tried to get a few extra Dollars out of it since it's technically still much cheaper than on other platforms.

Just a theory though -........

... A GAME TH- No. Fuck that.

J

Edited by Stardew Shelly

29 minutes ago, wickenex said:

Let's say I bought Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition on my UK account and now I plan to buy the DLC from my country store (Portugal). 

Theorically they are part of the same region, I checked both stores about this particular DLC and they have the same code "CUSA00433" so it should work if I play the game on my Portuguese account with the corresponding DLC right?

I think it would work, but on today's exchange rate the sale price in £ is ever so slightly less than the sale price in Euro. To be on the safe side, you may as well get the UK version of the DLC if you can easily. 

It's great DLC by the way, the Necromancer is a fun character. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

I think it would work, but on today's exchange rate the sale price in £ is ever so slightly less than the sale price in Euro. To be on the safe side, you may as well get the UK version of the DLC if you can easily. 

It's great DLC by the way, the Necromancer is a fun character. 

The price isn't exactly my fear, it's spending money and finding out my experiment failed.

If it should fail, I could ask Playstation for my first ever refund lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wickenex said:

I have a question I would like to see resolved.

Yes, it will work.

This would be a good opportunity to by Horizon Zero Dawn for me. Can someone tell me if the DLC is worth it too? because that's always the deciding factor when I buy digital ''complete'' editions since I usually always buy preowned games. the problem with that is that DLC codes are always used. or does it come on disc for horizon zero dawn?

30 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

This would be a good opportunity to by Horizon Zero Dawn for me. Can someone tell me if the DLC is worth it too?

Of all the DLCs I have ever played (and there are a lot of them) this is one of the few that is actually worth playing. It adds a whole new map, new quests, new weapons, new machines and new skills. I really enjoyed the main quest line and there were some great side quests (Waterlogged is my favourite as the NPC you meet, Gildun, is a lot of fun to talk to). I played this practically on day one and paid nearly full price (10% discount for PS+ subscribers) and it was well and truly worth it.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Stardew Shelly said:

Probably because it's about to release on other platforms full price. Maybe Sony or Activision tried to get a few extra Dollars out of it since it's technically still much cheaper than on other platforms.

Just a theory though -........

... A GAME TH- No. Fuck that.

J

It's possible :hmm:. Guess I'll just have to play along with this waiting game. Challenge accepted B) .