This just became a whole lot easier

Bojuka76

It seems with the recent update the trophies requiring you to level up every ship has been sadly changed to just requiring you to make a kill in each ship. For anyone that wants to put this platinum on your list it just became a whole lot easier to achieve, since now the only real grind is the 50 wins in each game type. Any thoughts on this? I'm kinda disappointed it's way easier to get this platty, it used to be extremely difficult, now it's just relatively difficult :P

39 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

There’s more than enough difficult/asinine trophies out there. Anytime the devs want to make getting trophies easier is a win for hunters everywhere. 

Really sucks for the people who did the game beforehand, but I think this only reduces a lengthy grind, something like Mein Leben shouldn't really be changed to fit around the players who won't endure it. I wonder how this is going to affect the rarity of the platinum, it's a stackable platinum that can be done much faster if you have the previous version :D 

• Like 1

I guess that's one way of looking at it, though I personally prefer the challenge of going through the process of getting trophies. Now, something like Badlands may go a bit too far, but I feel like the more difficult something is the more meaning it has behind it. I'd prefer to have a meaningful experience and true achievement. Course, I also do my fair share of Mecho Tales and My Name is Mayo's but I don't count those as true platinums, just number boosters. Edit: In reference to Kidson's comment

Edited by Bojuka76

23 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Really sucks for the people who did the game beforehand,

I don’t think so. Marvel Heroes Omega sucked to grind legit. People got it way faster and easier with free boosters when the game was shutting down. I didn’t really care, plat stayed ultra rare anyway. 

And i I was happy they changed the bullshit in PvZ Vita for getting a match of 3 gems. Took me hours to get that stupid ass trophy legit. I’m glad people didn’t have to suffer when it was changed to any match of 3. 

Wish more devs would own up to stupid choices and change things. 

17 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I don’t think so. Marvel Heroes Omega sucked to grind legit. People got it way faster and easier with free boosters when the game was shutting down. I didn’t really care, plat stayed ultra rare anyway. 

And i I was happy they changed the bullshit in PvZ Vita for getting a match of 3 gems. Took me hours to get that stupid ass trophy legit. I’m glad people didn’t have to suffer when it was changed to any match of 3. 

Wish more devs would own up to stupid choices and change things. 

At least with Marvel Heroes Omega it didn't last a long time after that happened, it was announced to close for December 31st, 2017 but shut on November 27th, 2017. I wonder how it would have affected the rarity if it stayed up until it was supposed to and also wasn't delisted, it was a desirable platinum for a lot of people. I can't really recall doing anything before a patch that made it easier, but I have done plenty of things that were easier before it got patched, I guess the thing I can mention is the Jak games but they are kind of irrelevant platinums anyway.