Guacamelee is Great!

Chambers35

I'm seriously having a load of fun with it, even the frustrating platforming parts are secretly enjoyable :P

I'd definitely recomemnd you get this game if you haven't already :D It's a fairly straight forward platinum too, I'm 1 trophy away from it.

Anyone else loving the game?

• Like 1

Yep, not sure how far through I am atm but it's loads of fun.

It's worth the full price so the PS+ discount was a bonus.

Unfortunately, work and other home stuff is getting in the way preventing me from playing more.

It's actually surprisingly long for what it is, longer than some AAA titles. I think it took me 7 hours to finish, and that was doing everything I could. Of course it can be done much faster :P

I hope you get chance to play it soon :D

Great game, I'm loving it. I'm also one trophy away from the platinum but hard mode is starting to get tough. I'm a little sad that I've finished the story so quickly but that's my own fault I guess, haha. 

Is there cross-save for this ?

I haven't used it myself, but cross-save is in the game's options. 

Great game, I'm loving it. I'm also one trophy away from the platinum but hard mode is starting to get tough. I'm a little sad that I've finished the story so quickly but that's my own fault I guess, haha. 

I haven't used it myself, but cross-save is in the game's options. 

Thank you fellow Britishmen! Might buy it this week.

Glad to see many people enjoying this game as i just got it last night with the cash back from spending in march.  Though i won't play it anytime soon as a have other games at hand.

Lol did the same thing but haven't had a chance to play it yet. May have to push it to the front of my backlog with all the raving going on here.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This game is great I have to say but dammit there is some parts that are hard to pass.

Just following the story you have the portal puzzle in the great temple

But if you're going for the platinum and for the alternate ending you have to get 5 orbs (the 6th is from defeating calaca) but the last 2 in sierra morena (ghost plataforms that appear and disapeear pretty fast) and in tule tree (so many jumping and flying to count, also there is wheels that can attack you and make you start over if you're not careful)

But the game in the overall is fantastic. IGN gave this game a 9/10 and I agree with them, the only bad part of this game is that the characters don't have voice (except for Calaca when you defeat him and he says no) who didn't played this game should play it

• 4 weeks later...