Missing Memento

themindisacity

Edit: Found it!  There's a tiny hidden room in the Plant after platforming up the long shaft with the containers.  Thanks to everyone who helped!

(Edited)

Missing one memento before I can post a walkthrough for this game:

Page 17 of the journal - the mementos before it are the two-part schematic found in the room before the Plant when Anne calls Bonku, and the September 17th journal entry found in the white room

Any suggestions?  I've done the Plant and the Crystal Caves areas twice and haven't been able to find anything.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

Page 14: "Regarding sewer construction": It's a letter you find in the sewers if you don't take the right way. I do not remember the correct order of doors you have to take, but there are not so many options at all. So it should not be too hard to find.

14 hours ago, themindisacity said:

I'm writing a walkthrough for this game, but am missing a few mementos, and the stage select for the game is pretty awful (also mementos sometimes appear in your diary out of order, which doesn't help - most notably Page 2 stays blank for the majority of the game).  Could anyone help me fill in the blanks here with what they are and where/when they can be obtained?  Many thanks in advance!

Page 1: child's drawing

Page 2: Ether Bridge flier

Page 3: "Dear Ms Tiphany" letter

Page 4: Itemized list of stuff sent to The Workshop

Page 5: "Dear P" letter

Page 6: "We want to strike early" plans

Page 7: Preapproved Ether Bridge ticket AND forged validation badge

Page 8: Main Sights flier

Page 9: Approached by a Rebel flier

Page 10: "To my dearest" note with lipstick print AND Queen playing card

Page 11: "I see your light" poem

Page 12: Lost Pieces torn flier

Page 13: "Dear F" letter

Page 14: ?????

Page 15: Left half of a schematic

Page 16: Right half of a schematic - I remember both of these are tied to the same single memento pick-up

Page 17: ????

Page 18: September 17th journal entry

Page 19: torn green fabric

Page 20: "Act Now!" rebel flier

Page 21: "Good morning, Anne" note

Page 22: Right half of a blueprint

Is there anything else after that?

So, seems the collectibles kinda a pain ... I think I wait if you get that roadmap done ;) 

17 hours ago, themindisacity said:

(Edited)

On Page 17 of the diary, I'm missing a memento (it's the one before the September 17th journal entry memento).  I thought it was in the Plant, but I've replayed that area and can't find anything there, and the September 17th journal entry is found in the weird white room area.  Any ideas?

Also, the last memento in my diary is the right half of a blueprint - by my count, that makes 23 mementos in the entire game.  Are there any more?

It should be 24 by your count. Because there are two pages with 2 mementos each (pages 7 and 10). This assumes that on page 17 is only one memento and there is no more pages. Which both seems reasonable. 

Actually on page 21 there are 2 mementos: "The ether bridge is done" (post-it) and "Good morning, Anne". So this would add up to a total of 25.

Just an idea: Maybe Grab (that is the collector chest) gives you an additional memento if you have all the others? You can find him after the game on the Ether Bridge (Press Square on the saved game). I cannot check this because I'm still missing the poem on page 11.

Edited by wuwiwa

1 hour ago, wuwiwa said:

It should be 24 by your count. Because there are two pages with 2 mementos each (pages 7 and 10). This assumes that on page 17 is only one memento and there is no more pages. Which both seems reasonable. 

Actually on page 21 there are 2 mementos: "The other bridge is done" (post-it) and "Good morning, Anne". So this would add up to a total of 25.

Just an idea: Maybe Grab (that is the collector chest) gives you an additional memento if you have all the others? You can find him after the game on the Ether Bridge (Press Square on the saved game). I cannot check this because I'm still missing the poem on page 11.

I totally forgot about Grab. I'll check back with him.  (Edit: Nope)

I missed the post-it you mentioned - where is it? :-/ (Edit: found it)

Edited by themindisacity

17 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

I missed the post-it you mentioned - where is it? :-/

Sorry, I would have already written that in my previous post if I could remember. I think it was in order and should therefore be found between "Act now" and "Good morning Anne". But no guarantees though.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:21 AM, themindisacity said:

Edit: Found it!  There's a tiny hidden room in the Plant after platforming up the long shaft with the containers.  Thanks to everyone who helped!

Well that was well hidden. Thank you. I'm just missing the poem on page 11 now. Any tips? 

Edit: Just found it. In case anyone wonders: You find it when chasing Fig after you found him. After the conversation where he tells you that you were not good with words. Don't jump over the gap but just drop down. 

Still something is missing though. So there have to be at least 26 mementos. I will replay the last chapters and hope to find the missing one(s)

Edit: I'm quite sure I'm missing two mementos and there is a total of 27. If you enter the house in the ether bridge and go upstairs you find some boards with all the mementos and also a drawing where to find them. Missing mementos are marked with a question mark. And sorrily I've got 2 question marks.

Edit: You have to add two more pages after page 20:

page 20: Act now

page 21: Magnum's arrest list

page 22: VIP card (for Quill)

page 23: Ehter bridge is done AND Good morning Anne

and there is a total of 27 mementos.

Done at last! Thank you again.

P.S.: Don't forget to visit Grab again after you got all the mementos for a little extra...

Edited by wuwiwa