[[UPDATE]] New Dragon Ball Super Movie coming in late 2018.

Nexuds121

I put this thread up for the upcoming of Dragon Ball Super Movie. So you guys looking forward to it? Do you preferred Sub or Dub?

A New Dragon Ball Anime is in development.

I want this thread pinned.

Update: Villain's Identity Revealed.

Related image

Edited by Nexuds121

I loved the dub for Dragon Ball Z, but I watched Super completely in Sub, because I wanted to watch it the moment it came out to avoid spoilers from the internet. 
I'm actually really looking forward to it. I'm guessing it'll be about what happened after the tournament. 

• Like 2

PUMPED! If it wasn’t obvious by my profile, I’m huge into DB. I hate subbed. In fact, up until episode 63 of DBS I stuck strictly to dub. I did indeed wait 1 1/2 years for them to start on dub and I only watched that up until a couple weeks ago. Eventually I realized I could not contain myself any longer (especially with spoilers all over the place), so I binged through the end of Super subbed. I really enjoyed Super. I felt it had a solid ending and I cannot wait for the movie. I’m PRAYING that they release the dub in theaters simultaneously because otherwise I’m gonna be pissed.

• Like 2

Other than the two Dragon Ball Super movies, I've not been around to watching Super myself.  So I have a feeling I'll need to start watching it to understand what this new Super movie will be all about and who the characters would be, if they introduce others into it.

I know about some of the characters like Goku Black, Hit and that Zamatsu guy.  But other than that, not too familiar with other Super characters, not even that fat Beerus and his female Whis.

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Other than the two Dragon Ball Super movies, I've not been around to watching Super myself.  So I have a feeling I'll need to start watching it to understand what this new Super movie will be all about and who the characters would be, if they introduce others into it.

I know about some of the characters like Goku Black, Hit and that Zamatsu guy.  But other than that, not too familiar with other Super characters, not even that fat Beerus and his female Whis.

The Fat guy is Lord Champa. Beerus's Twin brother. And Champa's Angel is Vados.

Edited by Nexuds121

2 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

The Fat guy is Lord Champa. Beerus's Twin brother. And Champa's Angel is Vados.

That's right, that was their names.  I knew them from Xenoverse 2, but could not recall their names.  Didn't know Champa was Beerus' twin brother though.  Just thought he was another version of Beerus with another name, like an alternative universe ordeal.

I've been watching the series on Toonami every weekend (dubbed obviously), so I'd definitely like to see a new movie. ^_^ But I do hope it's something new/unique, not just a slightly different version of something that already happened in the anime though (like Resurrection F was).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Yes it is. He's right. I never like the sub version. It was awful and sounded like a 6 year little toddler screaming for milk.

That's... exactly the point... <_<

Anyway, I'm way more excited about the Heroes anime, just want to see all those crazy fusions and transformations in an anime, Heroes intros are always awesome.

7 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

No it's not.

He is played by an 81 YEAR-OLD WOMAN.

4 hours ago, Masamune said:

I've been watching the series on Toonami every weekend (dubbed obviously), so I'd definitely like to see a new movie. ^_^ But I do hope it's something new/unique, not just a slightly different version of something that already happened in the anime though (like Resurrection F was).

So you haven't seen subbed?

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well you're missing out because Super's really good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

I have already watched the subbed and if everything I have been hearing is true I believe it happens AFTER the end of the Super anime, so it shouldn't be a rehashing like the first two movies were.

• Like 1