Head in the Cloud Glitch

bigrake1

So, like many others before me, pivot Epsilon is stuck inside of a Boston building. I have the 11 other pivots, and this is the last thing I need for platinum. I have tried many of the popular remedies found online, but to no avail. Does anyone know of a current fix for this? Is my only resort to gamble on a new game?

Edited by bigrake1
General Edits

12 minutes ago, bigrake1 said:

So, like many others before me, pivot Epsilon is stuck inside of a Boston building. I have the 11 other pivots, and this is the last thing I need for platinum. I have tried many of the popular remedies found online, but to no avail. Does anyone know of a current fix for this? Is my only resort to gamble on a new game?

This guy encountered a problem and found a fix. Not sure if it'll work for you but good luck!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassin-s-creed-iii/179141-everyone-who-got-glitch-finding-pivots.html

Yes, I've tried those. There seems to be at least two issues for players: Pivots don't even appear for some...and for others, myself included, a pivot is located in an unreachable location. Yes, Cthulhu, I've read that these inaccessible pivots have actually been placed inside buildings, rocks, etc. by hackers who somehow access regions outside of the playable map, as a troll: Not sure if this is true or not. I've also heard that if you don't touch the game for 24 hours, the pivots will reset for a lucky few. I suppose I'll try that.

Yeah "hackers" was my first thought here. Shame there's people who feel like they have to ruin things for others, even stuff like this can't escape. Hope you can find a new pivot. I got this back when the game was new and thought it was a lot of fun, I did things like climb on a windmill vane and place the pivot on the highest point.

Edited by Cthulhu