Persona 4 possibly getting a new game

locutus442

I'd actually prefer them to port Persona 4 Golden to the PS4, I want one of my friends to play it badly because he won't get a Vita. Well whatever it is I'm sure I'll love it, they can milk P4 as much as they like, just as long as the games are good. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 3

I saw this yesterday. Not sure what to think of it. I rather not have them continue with the abominations that were the ''canon'' fighting games and the dancing game. Those were fine by itself but I won't accept them as canon :P.

4 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I'd actually prefer them to port Persona 4 Golden to the PS4,

I would very much like this to happen, though. However, I don't think it's very likely to happen unfortunately :|.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I'd actually prefer them to port Persona 4 Golden to the PS4

This is exactly what I'd want. I'd have them port that over as I'm not currently looking into getting a vita and I really want to play this game.

If the series is as loved as the majority say it is then sure, I'm all for it. :) 

• Like 1

Holy Sheep!? please give me Persona 4 on PS4! the same P4 golden or another remake, remaster, re-re whatever just DO IT ATLUS! 

10 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Persona 4 Cooking Mama. 

How fast can you make Fried Tofu for Yukiko,  Steak for Chie or a Topsicle for Teddy

Actually it's a good idea ? maybe with a similar rhythm mechanic.

I wish they would do something with Persona 3 instead. I'd rather see it on PS4 in some form with trophy support. To think of it there was a rumor almost a year back with P3 being a PS2 classic on PS4. I still hope to open up the PS store one day and see it sitting right there.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Holy Sheep!1f411.png please give me Persona 4 on PS4! the same P4 golden or another remake, remaster, re-re whatever just DO IT ATLUS! 

Actually it's a good idea 1f914.png maybe with a similar rhythm mechanic.

Yeah I was only half joking :P

4 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Haha, I know but just pretend we are serious about that. :ninja:

But seriously If it is not a remaster for the PS4 I would like something like this, or maybe a game like Mario/Sonic Olympics or something like that :)

I still need to pick up the Dancing game but it is always freaking expensive.

Give us Persona 2 complete on a single platform. We were almost there with PSP, but Atlus fucked it up. Sure it's nice to have 'both games' even if one is PSone, and the other PSP. But I want both on the same damn platform in the same disc/whatever like a collection. And P3: Complete [FES + Portable].

4 needs to take a rest.

• Like 4

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

But seriously If it is not a remaster for the PS4 I would like something like this, or maybe a game like Mario/Sonic Olympics or something like that :)

I still need to pick up the Dancing game but it is always freaking expensive.

I don't think Atlus create another Persona game with different "genres", because that mean they will do the same with Persona 5. Maybe it's an adaptation of P4 golden on PS4 with japanese voice, high resolution or something like that (I think and hope so) In my case I already get the plat in P4 golden NA and bought the EU copy just because want to play again Persona with trophy support (And was very hard and a little bit expensive find the EU game.)

I bought P4 Dancing all night the last time on sales.

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

And P3: Complete [FES + Portable].

4 needs to take a rest.

Give this man a prize.

I'm not usually the kind of guy that will buy two different versions of the same game, but if they do for P3 what they did for P4 (and P3 arguably needed the enhance a lot more than P4), just shut up and take my money. This time they could even put in dual-audio, since they managed to do it for P5 (dual-audio should be a given for Japanese games these days, anyway).

I agree that P4 may have been milked a bit too much. Maybe it's time to move on. But if the rumored game is a PS4 port of P4 with dual-audio maybe I will consider triple-dipping (I also have the PS2 version).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Melty said:

I wonder if it's Persona 4 Arena with the addition of P5 characters 

This is what I'm thinking. It's got to be a spin-off game, not much more you can do with the main game unless it's a Persona 4 Golden console port.

• Like 1

I think more than new game or stuff (Maybe a New Manga yes that who knows) It could mean too see Persona 4 DLCs in P3-5 Dancing in my opinion.

I don't think they want to take out another Title connected to it after so much time and with the 5 Out but nowadays in the end, who knows really, i just hope they don't mess up in case.