Birth of a new forum member!

KaiserMaglorix

A  very warm (active) welcome to you! 
I'm 25 years old myself with the brain of a teenager so I can totally relate to you.  We've got the same taste in anime as well :)
Hope you'll enjoy your time here, for me it has been an amazing year on the forum as well. 

Nice introduction! It's been a while since the last new member.

Hope you enjoy your time around here. I'm sure you will be able to make friends with all the good folks around this site.

Don't worry about having the mind of a teenager until you become senile. Pretty sure most people here are aiming at the same thing you know, playing video games well beyond they began taking dinners through a straw lol xD

• Like 1

Welcome Kaiser!

Aren't we all kids trapped in an aging body, at least sometimes right? A favorite song of mine is actually "I don't want to grow up" by Tom Waits. Although it's not a happy song. In any case you will fit right in here, now play some games and show us some trophies. Or what ever comes to mind.;)

• Like 2

Just a weird feeling...not saying that I know you but I feel like you're one of those people I have known for a while and is one of my best friends...weird huh? ? 

Good to see you on the forums buddy! :D Welcome to the forums! :highfive:

• Like 2