You can now boost with only 2 people! (Edit: no longer working)

21 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Its tedious but alot better then it was, where you needed 8 people to boost some of the trophies

I would really appreciate, if you could provide some more detailed information about earning the multiplayer trophies with 2 players :)

1 hour ago, -Johncnstntn- said:

It happens when you have "bandwith limitations". Its not a glitch. Just open a huge video or download a file to "limit your bandwith". Same thing happens in 007 Legends.

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I would really appreciate, if you could provide some more detailed information about earning the multiplayer trophies with 2 players :)

Im going to edit it with more details as soon as i get the time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Johncnstntn- said:

It happens when you have "bandwith limitations". Its not a glitch. Just open a huge video or download a file to "limit your bandwith". Same thing happens in 007 Legends.

I just tested this and I could start 3 different game modes on my own with my two consoles. And my connection definitely isn't bad. So yeah, it seems to work

46 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Especially a decent XP boost method for 2 players would be awesome :D

If two players need to level up id play golden gun. Have each player get 7 headshots with the golden gun and then have one player get an eighth kill to end the match. If only one player needs to level up play black box and grab the box, this will net you about 1400 xp for a 2 minute match. I will do some more experimentaion to try and find a faster method. Also it sounds like you are playing with a dummy account so only one of your accounts needs to unlock classic conflict, so dont worry about getting both accounts to 35.

Edited by Dwightsarmy14
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

If two players need to level up id play golden gun. Have each player get 7 headshots with the golden gun and then have one player get an eighth kill to end the match. If only one player needs to level up play black box and grab the box, this will net you about 1400 xp for a 2 minute match. I will do some more experimentaion to try and find a faster method. Also it sounds like you are playing with a dummy account so only one of your accounts needs to unlock classic conflict, so dont worry about getting both accounts to 35.

Btw you don't need to reach   rank35 for classic conflict. Just use the cheat code pa1ntth3townr3d in the extras section of the main menu of the game. 

Unfortunately, you still need to reach rank 31 for KL-033 weapon. Someone, who has the weapon unlocked, could also drop it for you ingame. But sadly I don't know anyone:(

13 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Btw you don't need to reach   rank35 for classic conflict. Just use the cheat code pa1ntth3townr3d in the extras section of the main menu of the game. 

Unfortunately, you still need to reach rank 31 for KL-033 weapon. Someone, who has the weapon unlocked, could also drop it for you ingame. But sadly I don't know anyone:(

I remeber ising tjat code when the game first came out so i have classic conflict unlocked om my main account but i tried entering it on my dummy and it didnt work. Have you tried it recently? Or do u just not know how to enter a code lol

10 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

I remeber ising tjat code when the game first came out so i have classic conflict unlocked om my main account but i tried entering it on my dummy and it didnt work. Have you tried it recently? Or do u just not know how to enter a code lol

You probably tried to use the code in the multiplayer menu. For some reason the codes don't work there. You need to be in the singleplayer menu and then go to extras -> cheats

I used it on both accounts yesterday

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Alegarz said:

Just wondering if this is still working for anyone? If so, how are you getting this to work?

It is still possible, but only by bandwidth limitations as mentioned earlier in this thread. I never got it to work myself, but a guy as able to host a lobby and help. I guess just connect all your devices to the same router, and stream/download or move further away from your router. That’s what I would have tried, but not sure if it will work.

• 3 months later...