How Long/Tough?

From gameplay I've seen of this, and going by the trophy list.  Just how tough would this game be to complete? And in turn, how many playthroughs would one need? I assume quite a few in regards to all those different character trophies (some could be doubled up I assume, if you get lucky in finding a few of the characters in one run).

But I just want to be able to gauge (I think is the word I'm thinking of) the rough estimated time/difficulty, just so I know what I'd be in for if/when I grab this game (probably this week still).

• 5 weeks later...

Very long, very hard. I was researching it myself. I checked the steam achievement guide, and from what I remember it was mad hours. I bought the game and played about an hour, it wasn’t really for me though, so I dropped it. Do search on google for the steam guide though. 

On 5/20/2018 at 6:23 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

From gameplay I've seen of this, and going by the trophy list.  Just how tough would this game be to complete? And in turn, how many playthroughs would one need? I assume quite a few in regards to all those different character trophies (some could be doubled up I assume, if you get lucky in finding a few of the characters in one run).

But I just want to be able to gauge (I think is the word I'm thinking of) the rough estimated time/difficulty, just so I know what I'd be in for if/when I grab this game (probably this week still).

well on average you get to kill 1500 zombies per playthrough and there is a trophy for killing 100000 zombies so i'd say the bare minimum would be 65 complete playthrough.

on average normal mode game takes me around 1h30 to finish. So your looking at a 90 to 100 hours game here.

i already completed 20 games including the omega streak after failing 70 times. 

Once you understand the mechanics and know how to respond to choices in events the game becomes much less deadly.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:59 PM, NaseemJohn said:

Im wondering how long and hard it is as well. 

always respond to this type of question with the following ...

On 6/19/2018 at 8:23 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Very long, very hard. 

Note : that i made a post with tips, if you decide to play this game the basics for your first games are there. Also there is a huge wiki with info on almost all the game events (very useful to check when get an event  ), characters, items, classes, perks, looting stages, etc.

Edited by Maitre
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...

Plat this game a month ago, 70 hours approximately.

It requires some dedication but with the save trick everithing is manageable.

The very only hard trophy is finish the Kepa mode with Kepa alive. The final battle is tough, I had to sacrifice the entire party aside of Kepa to surpass, and reach the Canada border mission (still easy in Kepa Mode if you have a Chainsaw) with Kepa alone.

However is a really good game, very fun and hilarious.

• Like 2