What is Deadlands?

Lonemankane

From that image up top on the trophy page (header image or something like that), it looks like a zombie game for sure, and two trophies are about reaching a certain amount of meters.  So maybe it's one of those runner games? Or it's a corridor of sorts and you need to reach the end.  Hard to tell really, but that's just my guess anyway.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

From that image up top on the trophy page (header image or something like that), it looks like a zombie game for sure, and two trophies are about reaching a certain amount of meters.  So maybe it's one of those runner games? Or it's a corridor of sorts and you need to reach the end.  Hard to tell really, but that's just my guess anyway.

Ah, from what I could tell by the trophies and the photo it looked like it might be a indie one of 7 days like free roam like each level has a place you need to go and so on

From what I've been able to put together it's like a port from some random iPhone/Android zombie game, and it reeeeeally looks like... something

Also the game came in with the title misspelled (Deadlands) when it's actually called "Dead Land". That's Sony's ever improving quality control in action for you

Edited by BlindMango

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

From what I've been able to put together it's like a port from some Android zombie game

Also the game came in with the title misspelled (Deadlands) when it's actually called "Dead Land". That's Sony's ever improving quality control in action for you

Ah thanks, now I know it is a android game I think I will pass on this one as unlike dead effect this game might not be good also there is hardly any good info on the web about it other then a part 2 with some minecraft rip off characters and so on.

Just now, KANERKB said:

Ah thanks, now I know it is a android game I think I will pass on this one as unlike dead effect this game might not be good also there is hardly any good info on the web about it other then a part 2 with some minecraft rip off characters and so on.

I just edited my post above with a video of the game, enjoy! :P 

2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I just edited my post above with a video of the game, enjoy! :P 

ah looks bad, thanks for letting me see this, that is a no go for me, being unable to really look about and only go in one path is a killer to me, only rail shooters I let do that as well they are rail shooters and they fun as hell and mostly you never need to care for ammo unless it is time crisis