Top 5 PlayStation Exclusives (Any Gen) You've Played

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

It wasn't remotely exclusive

http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/16116-croc-legend-of-the-gobbos-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg

Oh wow, my bad, didn't even know that version existed. My bad. I removed it from the list :) Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

- Okami

Okami was also on Wii, so I wouldn't consired it as an exclusive. (Although I love the game <3)

Edited by bpmotard

5 hours ago, Carol said:

There are many PS exclusives that I like, but, for me, Naughty Dog is unbeatable:

1) The Last of Us

2) Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception 

3) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

4) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 

5) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 

What are the platinums like for Uncharted 1-3? I know the base plat for Uncharted 4 is easy but the DLC looks a PITA

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

Oh wow, my bad, didn't even know that version existed. My bad. I removed it from the list :) Thank you!

Okami was also on Wii, so I wouldn't consired it as an exclusive. (Although I love the game <3)

I couldn't remember if it was on another system or not and did a quick Google search of it... Haha, Google told me wrong!

4 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

What are the platinums like for Uncharted 1-3? I know the base plat for Uncharted 4 is easy but the DLC looks a PITA

The platinums for the original trilogy are all reasonably easy. They are just a matter of collecting all treasures, getting a number of kills with certain weapons and beating the game on Crushing. They are a blast to do, if you like the games.

About Uncharted 4's DLC, what can be considered hard is getting the three stars on all survival stages on crushing. I did it legit and by just playing with randoms. It takes some patience, but it's perfectly doable. There are good players online, that will help you, and you'll probably even make some friends, in the process. I love multiplayer and online trophies, so I can't say if this would be bad or annoying for someone that doesn't. For me, "Crushing" and "...it" were the most fun trophies that I earned in Uncharted 4.

Edited by Carol
  • Like 1

1. Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3): Slightly dark and absorbing story, liked al choice system, 3 different endings, friendship meter for party members, Ludgar wielding three different weapons and being able to switch between them in battle, link battle system and lovely game world design.

2. Kingdom Hearts (1, 2 and BBS): My childhood no.1 favourite series being both an FF and Disney fan. The story was complex but fun, and the mix between the dark side of Heartless, Organisation 13 and Nobodies with light hearted Disney antic made this a PS classic. 

3. Crash Team Racing (PS1): I was addicted to this as a kid and must have spent hour on it. I always played as Coco despite my brother saying she's crap but still managed to beat that annoying Nitros Oxide anyway.

4. Tales of Berseria (PS3/PS4): Enjoyed the dark take on Tales with revenge as a key theme. Fun combo heavy battles, lots of exploration, side quests and an interesting bunch of characters made this game a great recovery for Tales after Zestiria's flop. 

5. Amnesia V Edition (Vita): My favourite otome game, loved the characters and story and also really enjoyed the three fan discs Later, Crowd, and World. 

All my favourite FF games (10, 10-2, 12, 13 series) seem to be multi-platform on PC, Xbox and what not making my top 5 a hard choice... oh well. My favourite Tales (Vesperia) is also unfortunately on xbox, Graces F on the Wii and Abyss on the 3DS... 

Kind of hard to list as some of the exclusives do now have PC / 3DS releases more than a decade later. Most franchises do want to expand sooner or later

So

Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King (3DS) and

Final Fantasy IX (Steam) is out

So I'm left with

Kingdom Hearts 2

Final Fantasy X (because of the gameplay, the story itself do have it's flaws)

Driver 2