Question for 530k bp and combo challenges

Hey so I hear it’s possible to boost the 530k bp trophy but I was wondering if I would have to get lucky to matchmake to my second account or do I just have to be in the same lobby ? And do the dlc characters count towards the 200 combo challenges ? I’ve done a lot and I’m stuck at around 190 combo challenges and got stuck on doing any more  

Edited by janeth30stm

Can confirm that the dlc characters do count towards the combo trophy and that it is also very easy to self boost the online with a second profile ? Head to an empty lobby and set the matchmaking parameters to green connection or better. You will always have blue connection with yourself but for some strange reason I always found myself faster searching for green lol. Good luck! 

On 5/21/2018 at 11:36 AM, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Can confirm that the dlc characters do count towards the combo trophy and that it is also very easy to self boost the online with a second profile 1f601.png Head to an empty lobby and set the matchmaking parameters to green connection or better. You will always have blue connection with yourself but for some strange reason I always found myself faster searching for green lol. Good luck! 

Thanks for the reply , I ended up getting the 200 combo trophy without any purchasable character , just had to keep trying , lol guess I’ll need a second copy somehow to self boost lol ugh